Pats Oak Manor
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Pat's Oak Manor is the one stop shop for your special day. From the ceremony to the reception, they have you covered. Catering? They got you covered with their in-house kitchen. Fun? Pat's Oak Manor has a sports bar and game room, adding fun to any special event. Call them today! P.S. Don't forget to check out their Friday Fish Fry!
- Wedding Supplies
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, all major credit cards, master card, visa
- Ballroom,BALLROOM WEDDINGS,Bar,Wedding Specialist
- Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Bars, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Caterers, Wedding Supplies & Services, Italian Restaurants, Ballrooms, Mexican Restaurants, Restaurants, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Theatres
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Bridal, Sales Meetings, Wakes, Black Tie, Conferences, Corporate Functions, Elegant, Marriage Ceremonies, Bereavements, Company Meetings, Wedding Day, Company Functions, Executive Functions, Fiestas
Price Range : Average
This is ok for a bar and two stars is pushing it. I unfortunately was married in their basement chapel, tight budget. we used their menu for our reception. The food took forever to be served and the chicken was not cooked all the way through. After dinner we where rushed to clean up and get the dj packed up. We where no offered any of he leftovers and hey threw away our wedding cake. I would eat there again when I am a fly duri g an apocalypse.
05/19/2011Provided by Citysearch -
we used Pats chapel for our wedding ceremony and their large hall for our reception and we were delighted! The satff was extremely helpful and they were very polite. The menu selection was good and the food was great!!! Everything was warm and displayed tastefully. We had a wonderful experience and woudl recommend it to anyone. they made our day exceptional!
My husband and I had our wedding reception at Pat's, renting out both halls. The buffet was absolutely beautiful and we had plenty of food for everyone to enjoy. The food was very good, and since I'm a vegetarian (as well as a few guests) they made the Italian noodles without the sausage as I asked them to. We still had meat and whatnot, but with a slight tweak to a side item someone could basically have a spaghetti dinner by taking the meat out of that dish. They also did a lot of work on cake cutting, much more then we would have ever asked for. The bartender we had was a wonderful man, even folding up the little cake boxes we brought so people could take cake home. The dance floor was a nice size. If anyone wants to smoke and it's cold outside, there's a public bar in the building smokers can smoke go to avoid the elements. It was also nice having the attached public bar because if someone wanted a mixed drink they could get one there. The owners and staff were all wonderful and went way out of their way to make everything work.
It's not a fancy place like you would get with many hotels and such where you would pay way too much to get too little from. It was a great place for us to have our family and friends have a genuinely good time, talk, eat, and so much more. Everyone enjoyed the wedding reception.
Thank you Pat's, I'll always recommend you because of the wonderful work you did for us!