Rite AidAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Founded in September 1962 as Thrif D Discount Center in Scranton, Pa., Rite Aid Corporation is one of the leading drugstore chains in the United States with nearly 4,800 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. Based in South Lake Tahoe, Calif., the firm is one of the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest drugstore chain in the United States. It has around 97,000 associates and serves clients along the East and West coasts.
- Rite Aid offers services from prescription refills to advice on the most recent prescription medicines on the market. Some of the services we provide include but not limited to: Online prescription refills Use of the LifeCheck computer for analyzing potential drug interactions with other medicines patients are taking. Rite Advice on medicine dosage and potential effects Information and advice on diabetes 24 Hour Business Hours Medicare Prescription Information One Hour Photo & Online processing Products Include: Prescriptions, Personal Care, Hair Care, Beauty Supplies, Skin Care, Men's Grooming, Vitamins, Allergy & Cold medication, GNC, Diet & Fitness, Household & Pet supplies, Food, Baby & Children supplies, Contact Lenses, Cosmetics, Office Supplies, Seasonal Holiday items, Greeting Cards, Gift Cards and much more! We Offer Low Drug Prices, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Special Discounts. We also offer In Store Brands. Rite Aid Brand products are independently tested and satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied with our Rite Aid brand products, we'll refund your money.With the Wellness+Allergy program you can earn $20 every time you spend $75 on allergy relief products. Visit the website for more information.
- Rite Aid carries several brands to choose from including: GNC, GNC Natural, NatureMade, Rayovac, Duracell , Brut, Calgon, Calico, Conair, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, Max Factor, Revlon, Maybelline, Colgate, Sonicare, Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Claritin, Olay, Clean & Clear, Johnson & Johnson, Jergens, Gold Bond, Purell, Ralph Lauren, St. Ives, Softsoap, First Alert, American Greetings, Crayola, Fuji, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Sally Hansen and many more!
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Albertson's Tahoe Ctr
American Diabetes & American Heart Association Beauty.com GNC Store Fuji Childrens Miracle Network
- Pharmacies, Photo Finishing, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Convenience Stores