Lake Monster Tattoo & Body Piercing
- General Info:
- Lake Monster provides quality custom tattoos & skilled piercings in a clean and comfortable environment.
- Body Vision L.A., Industrial Strength, Tawapa, and many more!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Located near the Y intersection. Where HWY 50 & HWY 89N meet in South Lake Tahoe. 5 miles West of the Stateline casinos(Harrahs, Harveys, Mont Bleu & Horizion)
- Custom Tattoo Designs
- Custom Jewelry Orders
- Hospital Sterilization
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Clean & Comfortable Environment
- English, Spanish
- Lake Monster Tattoo participates in some of the world's finest tattoo conventions. Some of which includeState of Grace- S.F., Ca. USALondon Tattoo Convention- London, England GBR
Lake Monster Tattoo
- Tattoos, Body Piercing
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Free, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
This place is amazing!!! Stopped in for replacement jewelry while visiting Tahoe. First impression was that it was really clean and inviting. Super nice and knowledgeable staff.
The jewelry selection is huge! I looked through the portfolios and the work is VERY impressive. I live in a large city that has lots of top notch tattooers and never expected to find that level of tattooing in such a small town. This shop is phenomenal no matter where you're from. Highly recommend!
My husband and I searched for years for a true tattoo artist, someone who could both refurbish my old tattoo and do my husband's tattoos. We attended many tattoo conventions and visited countless tattoo parlors looking for a true artist. A few years back, we, quite literally, stumbled onto Lake Monster Tattoo and Body Piercing. Reed, the owner and our tattooist, does amazing work! He is a truely talented artist and has a very clean shop. Check him out one time...you will not be disappointed!
If you are into body piercing, you want to go there as well. Marrissa is incredible and our daughter and niece swear by her.
09/06/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Nerissa pierced my daughter's naval. I was so impressed with the their professionalism and the cleanliness of the entire place. I believe Nerissa changed her gloves once just while talking with us! She made sure both my daughter and I were comfortable and well informed. Even though we live four hours away, I will take my daughters only to Lake Monster.