Heavenly Day Care
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Discovery Day Camp at Heavenly Mountain Resort - Summer Time Adventure Day Camp June 20th-August 28, 2016 Located in the Heavenly Village at 4080 Lake Tahoe Blvd South Lake Tahoe CA 96150 1-800-HEAVENLY (432-8365) x2400 for Reservations Nature Exploration Adventure www.skiheavenly.com/summercamp https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyDiscoveryDayCamp
- Summer: Heavenly Discovery Day Camp offers a summer adventure program for children ages 5-12 Daily from June 20-August 28, 2016 Winter: Heavenly Day Care and Nursery provides excellent child care for kids as young as six weeks old. Our professionally trained staff provide quality care for your youngster so you can enjoy a day on the mountain.
- Heavenly, Vail Resorts
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, cash, travelers checks, all major credit cards
- California Main Lodge - Heavenly Day Care (winter) 3860 Saddle Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Heavenly Village - Gondola, Discovery Day Camp; summer June 20-Aug 28, 2016 4080 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150; 1-800-HEAVENLY 1-800-432-8365 ext 2400
- Summer: Activities at a Mountain Resort in Lake Tahoe
Heavenly Day Care @ Heavenly
Discovery Day Camp at Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Baby Sitters, Child Care, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Nanny Service, Resorts
10/17/2005Provided by Citysearch -
out of all the places i've been snowboarding. HEAVENLY is by far the BEST. now, i plan a trip every year out there with 12 of my closest friends. the trip from FLORIDA adds extra excitment!!! although i miss not being able to go up there everyday like i did when i lived out there. :(
12/07/2004Provided by Citysearch -
Weekday paradise, great cruiser, great views, great powder after big Sierra dumps. And when your done delux accommadations at good prices in casinos and with what you save you can gamble away..Super Spring area, get up early and be ready for the corn, than you can FLY!
The best part to Heavenly Valley is the location. There is great skiing all day and at night, there is plenty of entertainment whether it be live shows or casinos.
The view of the lake is outstanding from the slopes.
Recent years have proven, to me, that spring skiing is the best at Heavenly.
I like Heavenly because after a long day of skiing, who really wants to wait an hour or so just to get out of the resort and then wait in traffic for another hour just to get back to your hotel? Heavenly is close to 90% of the hotels on the South Shore and it has shuttle buses frequently making it easy to get to. The views are GREAT and it is so spread out, the lines are far and few.