The food was great, they were fast and the help was really friendly. I had the Crab Cake Trio appetizer, they were small but packed alot of flavor. Then I had a santa fe or chipolte wrap that was delicious. We also helped ourselves to some coffee to go and those were fast and great on our way to the water. I will def drop in here again on my next trip.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Blue Angel CafeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Blue Cafe. Our in-house dining on Ski Run Blvd., on the way to or from Heavenly Ski Resort, is proud to offer eclectic and traditional lunch and dinner fare. Our prices are reasonable and our commitment is to great food in a comfortable and casual atmosphere. Whether you are on your way home from Heavenly and need a tasty beer after a big day on the slopes or are looking for a gourmet fireside dining experience, let the Blue Angel Cafe, a true "local's favorite", serve you!
- Extra Phones:
Catering & Event Line: (530) 544-6546
Fax: (530) 544-6544
- The Blue Angel Cafe provides Fresh Innovative Food from around the World all the way from Italy, Thailand to Mexico. Offering Vegan, Gluten Free & Healthy Kid Options. Come join us for apres ski after day on the mountain by enjoying our comfy fireplace couch seating or in the summer months after a bike ride or day at the beach we have our tranquil garden seating.Happy Hour 11am-12pm, 3-6pm DAILY.Nightly Specials.
We also have the Blue Angel Weddings & Catering which provides Fresh Innovative Food for the modern palate of which we were awarded â€œBest of Tahoeâ€ for Catering. In addition to our lovely cafÃ©, Blue Angel is proud to offer our own unique banquet facility, full wedding packages, as well as offsite catering. We have been in business in South Lake Tahoe since 2003 and have catered at dozens of locations in the Tahoe area.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Coming from Harveys Casino, Stateline, NV drive 1 mile onto the California Side. Turn left at Ski Run Boulevard. The Blue Angel Cafe will be less than 1/2 a mile up on your right.
- Comfy Fireplace Couch Seating. Tranquil Garden Seating in summer months. Wine, Beer & Espresso Bar. Free WI-FI. Full Service Catering, Wedding Packages & Banquet Loft
- Restaurants, Health Food Restaurants, Caterers, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wine Bars
The Blue Angel is a must when your in Lake Tahoe. Greeted by a waitress we were given the choice of tables. Menu in hand we were told the specials, each more mouth watering than the last. As we read the menu we looked at each other and commented that if the food was half as good as the descriptions we were in for a great meal. \r \r When the dinner came, we had pretty high expectations, let me assure you, they all ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Go to the Blue Angel cafe if you like Fish Tacos (they use Mahi-Mahi), or if you are down with thin crust pizzas......theirs rock. Staff is delightful and the atmosphere is quite comfy. The menu is pretty eclectic, international and doesn't break the bank....the most expensive thing on the menu is $14.95( the fish of the day)....oh yeah I have enjoyed many a good breakfast here too.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The Blue Angel Cafe is a regular on my list of SLT restaurants. The menu is interesting and varied, it is well priced (under $14.95) with lots of special nights (like Taco night and Pasta Night). Oh by the way....try the fish Tacos...the best in Tahoe, no reallyWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse