I never needed glasses until now and I had to get a pair of lenses. I was recommended to Dr. Hardy and I had an eye exam and they fit me with the correct pair of glasses. I am very happy how everything worked out and Dr. Hardy and his staff were very helpful. I am so happy that I can see clearly and now I just have to get used to wearing glasses all of the time now.
Dr. Dale F Hardy
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Dr. Hardy designed the layout of our office himself, specifically as an optometry office. The final plans and decor were done with the aid of a professional designer. The result is a comfortable environment for our patients and a very efficient operation! Dr. Hardy has a strong commitment to having the most up-to-date equipment possible. He carefully researches which instruments are most effective in obtaining the information needed before ordering those instruments used for our exams. The same careful consideration goes into the selection of frames, contact lenses, and other items for sale through the office. We focus on good quality items at fair prices, while also carrying a variety of budget-friendly as well as name brand and designer items. Any staff member can happily explain the difference in quality of materials, type and length of warranty, or anything else about our fine products, or answer other questions you may have concerning our products and services.
- * Eye Exams, Contact Lenses and Glasses* Selection of Specialty Sunglasses and Other Optical Goods Available* We Treat Chronic Dry Eyes and Allergy Related Eye Problems
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Northwest corner of Redwood Road and 10400 South.
- English, Spanish
- Optometrists, Optical Goods, Contact Lenses, Opticians, Optometric Clinics, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Clinics
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Glaucoma, Allergies
By Appointment Only: Yes
Price Range : Below Average