Erickson Auto Parts
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Auto Parts*Top Prices Paid for Wrecked Cars & Trucks*Late Model Cars & Pickup Parts*Rebuilt Starters & Alternators - Tires, Batteries*New & Used Parts for Most CarsScrap MetalWe Pay Top Prices For:*Scrap Metals*Aluminum Cans*Catalytic Converters*RadiatorsUnder Same Ownership
- Extra Phones:
Scrap Metal - 5383 Swanson Rd. Roscoe, IL: (815) 633-0101
- AlternatorsAluminumAluminum CansAuto PartsBatteriesCatalytic ConvertersMetalsRadiatorsSalvageScrap MetalsTiresTrucks
- Sailun and Firestone, Kelly, Nitto, Radiators, Trucks, Vans, aluminum
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, debit, check, cash
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Salvage, Tire Dealers, Scrap Metals, Metals, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Two time that I've gone, there was a guy who wasn't much help. He didn't take a step outside to look at my tire. was very impatient but he seemed like he was having a good time until I got there. He went from talking and laughing to frown and scold. The third time I went there was a much nicer person. If you want the job done at poor customer service go there
Guy at the front desk acted like he was doing me a favor by selling me tires. Good friends told me to go their, but not to that "guy", he is the owner or part owner and is that kind of person. My friends said oh yea you dont want to talk to him go to the other guy. Hard to keep in business with that mentality but when you sell for cash and sell to their type of clients. Im sure they are sick of it too... win loss situation. You want cheap tires go to Ericksons just dont talk to the guy in the red shirt.
I went to Erickson's on 11/03/2009 and was very very upset and angry with the service. I went inside to get my tire changed, the service man that changed my tire was really nice, but the "lady"(if that’s what you want to call her) was extremely rude. I asked "do I pay now," because it was my first time there. She gave me the rudest look ever and said with and nasty attitude, "can’t you see I’m eating" I bit my tongue and kept quiet, then the service man came in and said it is all done, and she snapped, “for him.” As I gave her my card she swiped it and said I F**king hate when people ask me questions when I am trying to eat. I immediately said back, “well I’m sorry, but you didn’t need to be so damn rude about it” then as a reply she said, “Well do you want me to ask you a F**king question when you’re trying to eat”. I immediately grabbed my stuff and left. I don’t know how they stay in business but they will no longer be getting any of mine. For my first experience I will no longer be returning. I should have said more than I did but I am not a verbally violent person. That “lady” should be fired. When I told my inlaw each one knew exactly who I was talking about w/out saying any names.