- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Ridgeview Institute, a private, not-for-profit hospital treating people with addiction or mental health problems, has earned a national reputation for quality care and service. Since 1976, more than 70,000 people have turned to Ridgeview in crisis, in despair, and in hope. At our quiet 40 acre campus in suburban Atlanta, patients and their families find cost-effective, highest-quality treatment, grounded in the experience and compassion of our clinical leaders and staff. Ridgeview provides inpatient services, partial hospitalization programs (PHP), recovery residences and intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for youth - older adults struggling with addiction and/or psychiatric disorders. Every program at Ridgeview helps the patient acquire both the courage and the skills to begin a new life. Our Mission is to provide a comprehensive continuum of mental health and addiction treatment services based upon a commitment to excellence and quality care to patients and families. Ridgeview is in-network with 35 insurance companies, including Medicare and all Georgia managed Medicaid companies.
- Emergency Services
- Psychiatric Services/Adult
- Substance Abuse
- Alcohol-Chemical Depend
- Dietary Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic Radiology Services
- Psych Only
- Anatomical Laboratory Services
- Psychiatric Services/Adolescent
- Speech Pathology Services
- Psychiatric Services/Geriatric
- Social Services
- Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Services-InHouse
- Dental Services
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Ridgeview Institute
- Payment method:
- check, discover, master card, visa, amex
- Ridgeview Institute
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Joint Commission Accredited
National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems
Georgia Hospital Association
- Ridgeview Institute is accredited by the Joint Commission. Ridgeview is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP), National Association of Psychiatric Health Systems (NAPHS) and the Georgia Hospital Association (GHA).
- Hospitals, Emergency Care Facilities, Medical Clinics, Rehabilitation Services
Originally, I did a poor review thinking that Ridgeview had released privileged information to a n individual who suggested privileged information was released about a friend in treatment. However, the professionals quickly clarified this did not occur & would not occur. HIPPA regulations are strictly honored, and this reassurance was a relief. After spending many weeks with the professionals at Ridgeview, I am confident in this program now. It is strict, challenging, and focused on true recovery. Ridgeview helps families identify triggers, and establishes therapeutic methods for the entire family to understand the disease at a higher level. The family support network at times harbors historical pain and anger while the patient progresses through recovery. Professionals at RV help family establish good coping skills & suggestions for individual therapy such as Ala- Non. I am thankful for this program.
11/17/2011Provided by Citysearch -
My son is an addict. It's shameful, and embarrassing. Ridgeview taught me it is a brain disease. I have learned so much in the 3 weeks my son has been there. I've seen a HUGE change in him. He loves it there, and I love it there. I have a new family now. The staff is second to none. I am so happy with his decision to go to Ridgeview. It is truly a GREAT place!
10/05/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I hit a brick wall and knew I had to go ""somewhere!"" Researched several places to go and for various reasons Ridgeview was the place I chose. I was terrified with the unknown but I needed help and I just had to walk in and let it happen. The days will filled with two group therapy, two lectures, meditation, nightly recovery meetings and two to three psychiatric appointments per week - for four weeks. I can honestly say I walked out a different person. This program is not just designed to help people with addictions but is also for people with mental health issues. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to give themselves a new lease on life! I was fortunate enough to be inpatient and live in the ""house"" while I was there. The friendships I formed there are something I will cherish the rest of my life.
05/10/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I initially did not want to seek help at Ridgeview because I believed I did not have a problem with alcohol. Looking back -- not only did I have a problem but my life was starting to unravel. I entered their evening outpatient program, and it's the single best decision I've made my entire life. The staff educated me on addiction and how it is a disease, not an issue of morality. The campus and facilities are comfortable. I still attend free after care groups.These days I am a much happier, healthier person. I have a whole new perspective on life and Ridgeview to thank for it.
05/05/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Having experienced treatment at Ridgeview and at other rehabilitation facilities including both a ""country club"" and a ""boot camp"", I am confident in recommending Ridgeview to anyone in need of help with alcoholism or addiction. Yes, the admissions process can be tedious and a bit frustrating. The one thing I can tell you for certain is that once you get past the admissions hurdle, the staff at Ridgeview genuinely care about you as a person. They did not give up on me, even though they had every right to, and they went out of their way to show me that they cared. Their concern for patient success carries over into the alumni/aftercare program which is one of the best in the country and is available to all alumni, absolutely without cost for as long as we choose to participate
04/29/2011Provided by Citysearch -
It was not my choice to go to treatment and get help; I didn't think I had a problem. I mean didn't everyone take prescribed medication the way I did; you know an entire month in a week. No!
I've been clean and sober for just over 9 years and have been given the best gift a person can receive; the gift of being shown how to live life and not just exist in it. Ridgeview gave me the foundation and encouragement I needed to get sober the rest was up to me.
I am fortunate that they offer an Aftercare program for continuing maintenance for recovery. It keeps me accoutable to myself and others.
Change is never easy, but it is better then dying and Ridgeview teaches us how to live.