Getting my custom made and painted building was so super easy! I never stepped into their huge display lot as driving and walking is not easy for me, plus I live 30 miles away. The quality of workmanship, talking to the ladies and Both owners was unusual in the customer service of today's business! Becky Long and her husband came to my home to make sure the place to put the building was good ground and would be le... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Long Buildings IncAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Long Buildings of Smiths Station, AL has provided premium buildings to the area since 1994. Not only do we construct storage buildings, but a host of other buildings. From garages, carports and two story barns to playhouses, offices and gazebos; You name it and Long can create it for you!You name it and Long can create it for you! Delivery and Build on Site/Models always open for viewing - after hours, Sundays, and Holidays Many stock buildings ready for sale and delivery!
- Servicing the following areas within 100 mile radius of Smiths Station, AL: In Alabama - Salem, Phenix City, Opelika, Auburn, Lochapoka, Notasulga, Valley, Waverly, Ft. Davis. In Georgia - Columbus, Ft. Benning, Cusseta, Lagrange, West Point, Lanett, Fortson, Midland, Cataula, Ellerslie, Waverly Hall, Upatoi, Pine Mtn., Hamilton, Warm Springs, Box Springs, Geneva, Junction City.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, debit
- On Hwy. 280, near Lee County Flea Market. On Hwy. 280, 7 miles from Phenix City Walmart, and appro
We Offer Buildings In Your Style:
- Traditional Gable
- Hip Roofs/Shed Roof
- Barns/2 Story Barns
- Carriage Houses
- Portable Workshop
- Guard Shack
- Shooting House
- Bus Shelters
Long Buildings of Smiths Station, AL has provided premium buildings to the area since 1994. Named small business of the month.
Long Buildings of Smiths Station, AL has provided premium buildings to the area since 1994.
- Better Business Bureau, Chamber Of Commerce
- Buildings-Portable, Sheds, Gazebos, Mobile Home Dealers, Metal Buildings, General Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Trailers-Offices & Modulars
We would like to express our sincere appreciation for the outstanding work that was performed during the construction of our new 36x26 garage at 28 Bears Way in Midland, GA. This completed project far exceeds our expectations of what a quality building should be. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Preston Kimbrough, his &quot;Can Do Attitude&quot; to assure even the smallest detailed item was accomplishe... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I would like to take the opportunity to say , THANKS!!! for putting a rush on my beautiful Tack Room, shed. I really appreciate it & just love my building. I will definitely refer Long Buildings to all my friends. Sincerly, Debbie Staffa P.S. The gift basket was a nice touch, you're a first class opperation!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This was one of the most perfect executions of plans...EVER. They drew up exactly what we wanted, delivered on schedule and was built by courteous, experienced, and dependable builders on site. Truly a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Thank you Longs Buildings. We welcome you back anytime.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
our building is the result of detailed planning, professional advice, and skilled work on site. the crew and materials arrived at the time scheduled, and worked consistently to complete the job-finishing on time! we especially appreciated the patient and courteous manner in which all communication was done. thank you, long buildings !Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I can't say enough great comments about LONG BUILDINGS! The SOLID, QUALITY CONSTRUCTION and attention to detail are far and above any of the buildings sold at the big box stores and other businesses around town. (Long's prices were even lower!) The Long family gave us personal service and was always there for us throughout the building process and even after the building was finished. In addition, the young men wh... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse