The October To-Do List »
It’s time to bring long sleeves and long pants out of storage, prep your home and car, and contact the cool weather home/yard contractors.
Right Way Automotive will fix your car the Right Way the First Time. With over 15 years of experience our ASE Certified Techs can handle any automotive problems you may have quickly and at a fair price. Anything from normal scheduled maintenance to a full engine rebuild, and anything in between.
Right Way Automotive is here to serve you by performing the highest quality automotive repairs at fair and just prices, using only proven materials of the highest quality.
We employ only the best ASE Certified, skilled technicians obtainable, thereby giving you, our valued customer a sense of personal obligation, trust and satisfaction.
We feel that the most important asset of our business is our employees and their ability to satisfy our customers' automotive repair needs.
Over the years the business has expanded to servicing most makes and models of vehicles and all repair / maintenance services needed for today's modern automotive repair customers.
Right Way Automotive is a member of and adheres to the strict guidelines and code of ethics of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), and is dedicated to our customers and their automobiles.
Call us today and let us know how we can help you!
Phone: (605) 782-9817
TollFree: (844) 587-3450
Car Maintenance Services:
* 15k, 30k, 60k, etc. Scheduled Maintenance * Battery Service * Coolant * Differential Service * Drive Belts * Emissions Service * Filter Replacement * Oil Changes * Power Steering and Brake Fluid Service & Flushing * Tensioners & Timing Belts / Chains * Tire Balancing & Rotation * Transmission * Wheel Bearings * Windshield Wipers/Washers
* Leak Diagnosis & Repair * Performance Diagnostics & Repairs * Replacement & Rebuilding * Valve Jobs
* ABS System Diagnostics & Repairs * CV Boots & CV Joints & Drive Axles * Disc & Drum Pad/Shoe Replacement * Power Brake Boosters & Service * Transmissions
* Alternators & Starters * Batteries & Cables * Diagnostics / No Start Problems * Electrical Wiring * Heater & AC Controls * Instruments & Gauges * Lighting (all) * Power Accessories (all)
Cooling & Heating Systems:
* A/C System Service * Electric Fans * Fan Clutches * Head Gaskets * Heater Cores * Radiators * Thermostats * Transmission Oil Coolers * Water Pumps
* Carbon Cleaning * Carburetor Adjustment & Rebuilding * EFI Flushing * Fuel Injection Service * Fuel Lines & Hoses * Fuel Pumps * Fuel Tanks * Motorvac Fuel System Cleaning * Motorvac Intake Cleaning
* Compressor Service & Replacement * Condensers * Evacuate & Recharge * Evaporators * Refrigerant Service
Accredited Better Business Bureau Member
ASA Certified Auto Repair
ASE Certified Master Technician