First Presbyterian ChurchAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our gathering times together in worship, study and prayer, having meals and laughing, and serving the needs of the community, are important to our corporate life. Each one of us is unique and beautiful, but we need each other in order to truly become the people God intends us to be. We encourage all who call First Presbyterian Church their home to become involved as deeply as they are able in the life of the congregation, so that it will become second nature for us to be a Christ-like presence in all of our daily activities.
- First Presbyterian is committed to intentionally providing opportunities to develop and deepen relationships and to help each other mature in our faith through worship, small groups, food and fun, and individual study.
- We are located on West Ave. between 33rd and 26th.
- FPC is also available for large and small functions. We have numerous rooms of various sizes and can accommodate classroom, wedding/reception, theater and board room style set-ups, to name a few. We also have media and sound equipment available for meetings and gatherings, upon request.
FPC Sioux Falls
- Presbyterian Churches, Presbyterian Church (USA), Churches & Places of Worship