The best tasting and most creative cupcakes in town! They're smaller, only like 2" across, so you can choose a bunch of different kinds without making yourself sick. ;-) They cost less too! My favorite is the Pancake Batter with maple syrup and a strip of bacon on top. Yummy! I know they do catering for parties and have a food truck too. These guys are great!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Sugar Babies CupcakeryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Sugar Babies Cupcakery began to take form when co-owner Kassandra Workman discovered a hidden passion for confections and baking in 2006. A hit with friends and family, Kassandra was soon catering her famous macaroons to a local art gallery, making fondant-covered cakes for birthday parties, and crafting cookie bouquets for baby showers and other events. After moving to Los Angeles with sister and Sugar Babies Cupcakery co-owner, Rachel Crystal, the sisters quickly tired of the oversized, cookie-cutter desserts at local bakeries. Recognizing the need for a more reasonably-portioned, fun and flavorful treat, the signature mini cupcakes of Sugar Babies Cupcakery were born. These days they wake early each morning to craft each of their signature baby cupcakes, cake pops, and other petite treats from scratch, place them in the store, or drive them throughout OC and LA in the Sugar Babies Cupcake truck for your enjoyment. Their hearts and hard work helped make their dream a reality, and with each Sugar Babies cupcake you purchase, you all help to keep it alive! So thank you, for your business, your continuing support, and for being a part of our story.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (818) 561-7263
- Love our mini cupcakes and want to bring the Sugar Babies Cupcakery truck to your area or event? Shoot us an email at email@example.com to find out how to rent the truck or have us stop by! We'll announce new locations on our Twitter and Facebook pages, so be sure to follow us! Call us for your next catered event, including birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings...any social occasion!
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, visa, mastercard
- In the Fulton Square Shopping Center, on Fulton Ave, just north of Riverside Dr., on the east side
- South Valley, Sherman Oaks
- Free Parking
- SoCal Mobile Food Vendor's AssociationSanta Monica Small Business Development Center