Belmont Village Of Encino
- General Info:
- Belmont Village of Encino, California is located in the tree-lined residential areas of Encino and Sherman Oaks in the San Fernando Valley. This prime location is convenient for senior living with healthcare facilities and providers, places of worship, and excellent restaurants. And for shopping enthusiasts, The Sherman Oaks Galleria is a state-of-the-art, open-air lifestyle center that includes a 300,000-square-foot retail and entertainment complex. Inside Belmont, residents enjoy the distinctive interiors and signature programs in hospitality, dining and activities. Working closely with residents and families, our well-trained and responsive staff creates a personal life plan that respects each resident's needs and abilities. Our primary goal is to keep everyone engaged and well cared for at Belmont Village of Encino.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (818) 501-5016
Phone: (818) 380-0205
Phone: (818) 479-3607
Phone: (818) 501-5016
Primary Phone: (818) 981-2317
Phone: (818) 981-2317
Primary Phone: (818) 479-3607
Fax: (818) 380-0205
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Located in the tree-lined residential areas of Encino and Sherman Oaks in the San Fernando Valley
- South Valley, Encino
Belmont Village: Seniorpreneur®
Research and innovation play key roles in developing programs for senior residents at Belmont Village. During the original business-planning process, the company conducted extensive research in collaboration with major university centers in the areas of long term care, memory care, architecture, and hospitality and dining. The preferences of seniors and families were a major part of this research so that every aspect of Belmont Village would be carefully planned with our residents in mind.
- Our University Partners
- UCLA School of Medicine – Alzheimer’s disease & dementia care
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine – Geriatrics and long-term care
- University of Minnesota – Long-term senior housing
- University of Texas Institute on Aging – Senior preferences
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Houston – Hospitality and dining
This collaboration continues today under the direction of Belmont’s gerontologist, a nationally recognized expert in the field. The company maintains a multidisciplinary research approach to improve its service offerings and to anticipate demand.
RCFE License 197605090
For Profit Assisted Living Facility
- Belmont Village is proud to have been chosen as a designated Assisted Living provider for the NFL Player Care Plan. Our company supports many national and local not-for-profit education and research organizations each year by providing gifts of financial and human resources and access to our communities for research and events. Belmont Village has been designated an Energy Star Partner for our energy-saving building design.
Belmont Village Encino
Belmont Vlg Senior Living
Belmont Village Senior Living
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Communities
- Other Information:
Specialties: Assisted Living, Restaurants, Special Events, Geriatric Care, Entertainment, Seniors