This is one of my favorite Italian Restaurants. It's been at this location for over 50 years. When I order a carafe of their house wine it's plenty of wine for three or four people for a pleasant buzz. It's happening with the outside dinning in between two other expensive bar restaurants. Nice! Lots of eye candy! Free parking in the back means no paying for valet and no tipping valet. Very good p... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Antonio's PizzeriaAdd to mybook
"To provide an authentic Italian experience from excellent traditional food to family-style interactions with our customers. Real, simple, tasty."
- General Info:
- * Dine in or Take Out and Catering * Delivery Available * Order on line threw our web site * Great Pizza and Italian Food * Home Made & Pizza Rolls *Gluten free options available
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (818) 788-1106
- Established in 1957, one of the first restaurants in the San Fernando Valley. Reasonable prices, traditional Italian food, Wine, Beer and the Valley's very best East Coast style pizza.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, debit, amex, diners club, discover, visa
- Half block east of woodman on Ventura Blvd the north side of the street. Look for our Boot of Italy sign.
- South Valley, Sherman Oaks
- We Offer Free Wi-Fi!
- English, Spanish
- Family Style Restaurants, Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
The owner of this establishment is rude, nasty and a jerk I walked into his establishment from the alley way and was walking toward the front door to see if my friend. arrived and he began screaming at the top of his lungs because he thought we were cutting thru, the customers were shocked.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I had to write a review - I am a regular there. If you have ever wanted to be a regular anywhere this is the place to do it. This is truly a slice of home in the big city, as you enter you are welcomed by the atmosphere which is warm and enviting. It's a mom and pop place wtih good food, and you if enter through the back - you get to walk right through the kitchen! The food is great, the best meatballs in town and th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Antonio's is the best pizza in Los Angeles. Period.I have been going to Antonio's since I first started coming to L.A. to see my Dad when I was 8 years old. Every summer we'd get off of the plane, throw the luggage into the trunk and go straight to Antonio's without even stopping off at home first. I moved here when I was 21, and being able to get Antonio's fantastic pizza anytime I want has been one of the big perk... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch