I love this place.. The people that work there are very nice. As to the post under mine, I don't know what your talking about, they are very nice people and very helpful. I have been to other stores like this and NONE of them take clothes in trash bags... Maybe you should read their policy's before going in to the stores! I don't believe your " quotes, unquoted" I think you we're in a bad mood to begin wi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Small WondersAdd to mybook
Mon - Sat10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- General Info:
- Gently worn children's clothing and items. Grandparents day every sunday! Come shop with us and get 10% OFF your total purchase!
- Gently used children's clothing, sizes are newborn to 14. We also sell a large assortment of items such as outerwear, sleepwear, playwear, dress wear, socks, shoes/boots-infant/toddler/preschool toys, walkers, playpens (pack-n-plays), bassinets changing tables, strollers, high chairs, swings, wall hangings, lamps, blankets ect. We also sell name brand clothing like adidas, abercrombie, carters, cabellas, playpens (pack-n-plays), bassinets, changing tables, strollers, high chairs, swings, Not only do we sell, we also buy gently used children's clothing, sizes are newborn to 14. We buy and sell a large assortment of items such as outerwear, sleepwear, playwear, dress wear, socks, shoes/boots-infant/toddler/preschool toys, walkers, playpens wall hangings, lamps, blankets. Small Wonders sells gently used clothing, some of our product is bought or donated from our very own customers!
- Payment method:
- discover, mastercard, visa
- Just 1 block south on Quivira Rd off Shawnee Mission Pkwy
- Children & Infants Clothing, Furniture Stores, Children's Furniture
I usually give all my twin daughters clothes to Goodwill but since most of the clothes were never worn, I decided to try a second hand shop. I walked in and a disheveled lady stood up from behind the desk with a sigh and a look as to say &quot;great, another customer with clothes&quot;. The first words out of her mouth were &quot;what sizes do you have.&quot; I told her and then she said &quot;... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse