I went into this store not knowing what to expect. I met the most wonderful people and had a wonderful chat. I went in to browse and found all kinds of things for my grandchildren and family members. Who says Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have it all? No Way! When you get a chance stop in this store and feel at home. When I come back to Gatlinburg I will stop back in and get more stuff. I picked up this teddy bea... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Sat 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- More Info:
- Country Crafts, Most Handmade, with Models and Trains and so much more!
- Extra Phones:
Cellphone: (865) 207-3963
- We offer a wide variety of car, truck and military, and dinosaur models. We also carry leather kits, latch hook kits, crochet kits and supplies, yarn, crochet thread, fabric aquares for quilting and notions, beads and beading supplies, puzzles, marionette yarn puppets, DMC embroidery floss and cross stitch kits. We also carry birdhouses and feeders, most handmade. We carry handmade baby shower diaper cakes and gifts and scrapbooking kits and supplies. We carry hand dipped wax scented bears, tarts and tart warmers all handmade! Among all this, a vast array for children to see and do can be located here as well. We also do fundraisers and wholesale!
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, mastercard, paypal, visa
- The business is located in the heart of Seymour. We are on Chapman Highway between Rayfield's Furniture and Floyd's Market.
- We have a wheelchair accessible ramp and the wheelchair can fit through most of the store.
- Arts & Crafts Supplies, Bird Feeders & Houses, Hobby & Model Shops, Yarn, Magicians Supplies, Quilting Materials & Supplies