I went into this store not knowing what to expect. I met the most wonderful people and had a wonderful chat. I went in to browse and found all kinds of things for my grandchildren and family members. Who says Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have it all? No Way! When you get a chance stop in this store and feel at home. When I come back to Gatlinburg I will stop back in and get more stuff. I picked up this teddy bear they called a room freshener and it smelled great! What a beautiful fragrance. My friends in New Hampshire will love this!
Country Crafts & Hobbies
- General Info:
- Country Crafts, Most Handmade, with Models and Trains and so much more!
- Extra Phones:
Cellphone: (865) 207-3963
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, mastercard, paypal, visa
- The business is located in the heart of Seymour. We are on Chapman Highway between Rayfield's Furniture and Floyd's Market.
- We have a wheelchair accessible ramp and the wheelchair can fit through most of the store.
- Arts & Crafts Supplies, Bird Feeders & Houses, Hobby & Model Shops, Yarn, Magicians Supplies, Quilting Materials & Supplies
- Other Information: