Eyemax Vision CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We operate a full-service optical laboratory with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing. We service both geriatric/pediatric patients, with specialization in diagnosing/treating glaucoma. We have 1 of the largest selections of designer eye wear in the area. Dr. Maxwell has earned a reputation for high quality eye health care and a concern for his patient's well being. He is part of a progressive thinking eye care team that treats several thousands patients per year.
- We provide eye exams for visual correction, eye-teaming, focusing & evaluating eye health. Our doctors diagnose & treat eye diseases ranging from chronic dry eye to glaucoma. Contact lens exams to ensure they provide good comfort, fit & vision. Overall health of the eye is evaulated. Pediatric exams are performed using objective testing to determine health status, need for corrective lenses & eye cooridination. We diagnose problem-focused exams for emergencies such as injury, trauma, pink eye. Are doctors are certified in the treatment & management of ocular disease. We offer vision correction consultation to assess the candidacy of prospective patients with testing Retinal Imaging, HRT II, Blood Flow Analyzer, Automated Visual Field Testing.
- contact lenses
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, discover, insurance
- Locally Owned & Operated
- American Optometric Association,National Optometric Association
- Contact Lenses, Optometrists, Sunglasses, Eyeglasses, Opticians, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Other Information:
Specialties: Cataracts, Glaucoma, Retinal Disease, Learning Disabilities, Family, Coatings