West Side Gymnastics AcademyAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Experience and Excellence is the goal at West Side Gymnastics Academy.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to West Side Gymnastics Academy. West Side Gymnastics Academy is West Seattle's premier facility for developing a variety of skills for all levels of participants - from toddlers learning to do somersaults to medal-winning athletes. Our staff has a partnership with their students that helps teach personal character, self-esteem, and physical fitness. Making Gymnastics and tumbling a fun and positive When kids have fun while exercising they are also learning life-long habits. They are learning the importance of physical fitness, perseverance, to eliminate the fear of failure, and to take responsibility for their own actions. We all have something in common when at West Side Gymnastics Academy, everyone has fun!
- Parent and Tot: * 2 to 3 years old * 45 minutes Tuesday 10:00am - 10:45am * Wednesday 10:30am - 11:15am * Thursday 10:00am - 10:45am * Friday 10:00am - 10:45am * Saturday 9:30am - 10:15am * Parent and toddler participation Emphasis being placed on developing motor skills, coordination, stretching, and basic gymnastic positions Music and games create a fun-filled atmosphere Grasshopper: * 3 years old * 45 minutes Monday 10:00am - 10:45am * Tuesday 10:45am - 11:30am * Tuesday 2:45pm - 3:30pm * Thursday 10:45am - 11:30am * Thursday 2:45pm - 3:30pm * Friday 2:45pm - 3:30pm * Saturday 10:15am - 11:00am Progress continues as children learn to be independent. No more parental participation is needed. Physical skills begin to develop, along with self-confidence and socialization. Basic gymnastic skills become more familiar. Kinderhopper: * 4 to 5 years old * 45 minutes Monday 10:45am - 11:30am * Monday 3:30pm - 4:15pm * Tuesday 3:30pm - 4:15pm * Wednesday 11:15am - 12:00 noon * Wednesday 3:30pm - 4:15pm * Thursday 11:30am - 12:15pm * Thursday 12:30pm - 1:15pm * Friday 3:30pm - 04:15pm * Saturday 11:00am - 11:45am Developing coordination, listening and motor skills advance to the next level as each child grows More emphasis on stretching, flexibility, and balance This class sets a strong foundation for mind and body development.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, master card, visa
- Located right in West Seattle
- North Admiral, West Seattle
- Gymnastics Instruction, Recreation Centers, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Sports Instruction