The Import DoctorsAdd to mybook
Monday - Friday: 7:30AM - 7:00PM\nSaturday: By Appointment Only\nSunday: Closed
- Foreign auto repair specialists revive various makes and models at this full-service center in Seattle.
- Foreign Auto Repair Specialist
- Specializing in VW and Audi
- Serving Seattle Over 30 Years
- General Info:
- Specializing in Volkswagen. Audi. BMW. Mini. Land rover. PORSCHE. Toyota. Lexus. Nissan. Infinity. Honda. Acura. SUBARU for over 35 years. We keep Seattle on the ROAD. EXPECT the JOB done right the first time. The import doctors has built an outstanding reputation for high quality automotive services and repairs. The knowledge and expertise of OUR staff. And the honesty with which we treat ALL of OUR valued customers. OUR current customers know that we strive for your complete SATISFACTION. EVERY customer is important. Every JOB is important. NO matter HOW BIG or small the service or challenge might BE. We provide OUR customers with the personal service and expertise they require. We believe that It's the little things we DO for OUR customers that make a BIG difference. And ADD quality to OUR SERVICES. QUALITY SERVICE SOME automotive service businesses live on the philosophy of quantity. AT the import doctors we believe in quality. Experience has shown US that most of OUR customers initially visited US on a recommendation from a friend or Family member or by reading OUR reviews on various WEBSITES. Customers come looking for quality people and service they CAN trust. We GO the extra mile to Prove to them that OUR shop will meet their expectations. We understand that YOU can't entrust your vehicle to just anybody. Import doctor's highly trained and experienced technicians are foreign import specialists. If you've been looking for a team of professionals WHO are experts in their field and care AS much about your vehicle AS YOU DO. We are the only CHOICE. WHILE for over 35 years. We have specialized in VW. Audi. PORSCHE. BMW. Toyota. Nissan. And SUBARU. We happily service ALL japanese and european vehicles.
- acura, bmw, lexus, nissan, standard, volkswagen
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, discover, master card, visa
- We are located in the SODO district, across the street from BMW of Seattle and the new Tesla Service Center. We have a 18,000 square foot facility with the newest and up to date software and equipment to meet our customers needs.
- Greater Duwamish, Industrial District
- English, Spanish
- Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Brake Repair, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Auto Transmission, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service, Automobile Electric Service, Auto Springs & Suspension, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Towing, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Tire Dealers, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment
These guys work their tails off for their customers. They not only figured out what was wrong with my Mazda in just a couple hours for a fantastic price, but Marco had a lot of free advice for ways to take care of it outside of his shop. \nWhat's this? A mechanic that gives you tips on how to maintain your own car instead of just saying, ""Bring it in""? That's right. Like I said, these guys take care of their c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been taking my cars to the Import Doctors for 10+ years. The original owner, Mike, was a wonderful, honest and knowledgeable fellow. He once saved my friend $8000 on her new Camry - the engine on the 1-year old car was blown - Mike found out that there was a recall on the car that Toyota wasn't advertising. The new owner, Jim, is just as wonderful and a great mechanic - Please support the Import Doctors - w... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Marco at Import Doctors was a huge help for me when I was having problems with my Audi. I felt like I had been burned by another local shop and I went to Import Doctors after reading reviews on City Search. I could not have been more pleased. He was very knowledgable and identified and fixed the problem the same day. I also did not feel like he was trying to upsell me which is what my old shop always did. The prices ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We lived in Belltown for 4 years and the guys at Import Doctors cared for our 2000 Lexus GS300 the entire time. These are honest, competent, professionals who will take care of your car extremely well. Every time there was an issue that needed discussion before they proceeded, I got a call. When the work was done, it was done right and for good.\r\n\r\nI am here in the NW on vacation and have called them to set up... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My Dad recommended this mechanic to me when I was in college. One of the best gifts a father can give a daughter is a referral to an honest mechanic. I have taken my cars in since (going on 20 years now). Just as the other reviewer said, they only recommend repairs that really need to be done and always charge a fair price. I live in Everett now and still bring my cars in when needed, it is worth it for quick, re... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have had my cars serviced for various things from brakes, timing belts ...well you name it. I love my cars and i am very hesitant to let just anyone touch my cars. Needless to say I wasn't sure about trying a new repair shop, but since the others I have been too have been over priced and the service was over rated. I was told about the Import Doctors from a friend of mine who has been going there for years, so I ga... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch