This was my experience in the summer of 2008: I had called this hotel in July to make a reservation for our Labor Day weekend stay, and the reservation went pretty smoothly... However, when I showed up to check in with my party and my luggage on the day of our reservation, they had no record of my reservation. They had managed to completely lose my name, my confirmation number, and any record of my phone call EXCE... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle DowntownAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- SpringHill Suites, Marriott's new moderately priced all-suite hotel, is designed for guests who want spacious and functional accommodations when on the road even for a few nights at a time. Our suites are 25% larger than a normal hotel room.
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott
- Payment method:
- cash, check, company card, diners club, amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, travelers checks
- A stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Seattle Downtown/ S Lake Union places you in the heart of Seattle, minutes from Seattle Paramount Theatre and close to Pike Place Market. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Seattle Central Community College and Amazon Corporate Headquarters.
- Downtown Seattle, Belltown
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging, Hotels-Apartment
Okay, so it's not a suite per se but the room provides a sofa sleeper, fridge, micro, sink and coffee maker. I had a read a review about the free breakfast being lacking but found it not to be true. It was more than enough: oatmeal, cold cereal, milk, yogurt, fruits, muffins, breads and even peanut butter! 24 Hour Fitness is across the street and as I am a member, it was perfect. Hotel provided shuttle ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch