South Seattle Veterinary Hospital
- General Info:
- Welcome to South Seattle Veterinary Hospital, where we have been offering quality veterinary services at a low cost for 10 years. Our well-respected veterinary team and knowledgeable support crew offer compassionate, state-of-the-art care and treatment for all manner of ailments that may afflict our furry four-legged friends. At South Seattle Veterinary Hospital we are committed to providing you and your pets with the best possible service and veterinary medical care. We offer a full range of pet care services including dentistry, surgery and more. Please browse the rest of this site to learn more about us, and be sure to bookmark this page so you can find us quickly whenever you need our services. We look forward to meeting you and your pet! Specials: * Special on Dental Care: Cats $78.00 and Dogs $98.00 * Vaccinations: $12.00 for Dogs or Cats * Cat Spay: $59.00 * Cat Neuter: $38.00 * Dog Spay: $69.00 * Dog Neuter: $59.00 * Microchip ID: $29.00
- * Vaccinations * Spay & Neuter * Microchip ID * EKG * E-Rays * Dental * Boarding * De-Claw * Soft Tissue Surgery * Bone Surgery
- Spay Neuter Clinic, Veterinary Hospital
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Free Initial Consultation!
- 1st Ave S At 110th
- Fruitland Acres
American Veterinary Medical Association
Washington State Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialty Services, Pet Services, Veterinary Labs
04/17/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I have been taking my furry family members here since I moved to Seattle. I have gotten them all fixed and even had to take my cats to get declawed here. They sent home all the instuctions that we were going to need and all Meds they were to have. I have even had to make a lae night trip when my dog had a problem with her eye at 9pm. I called them in a panic and they told me to bring her right in, they fixed the problem and she came home that night. I trust the staff with all my needs for my pets. The prices are very affordible and the staff has always addressed any questions that I have asked promptly. Will stay with them as long as I have 4 legged family members
south seattle veterinary hospital has exceptional vet service & care .dr goraya & dr nagra saved life of my dog after the rupture of gall bladder misdiagnosed at banfield pet hospital .they did emergency surgery & saved my beloved one .the care was professional & serivce was excellent & price was affordable .they treat u like family & take realy good care of your pet .open 7day /24hr
02/11/2011Provided by Citysearch -
i highly recommend this vet,amazing prices ,open long hours 7 days a wk,wondergul staff.drgoraya is excellent surgeon he fixed my dog ""dukes"" both knee joints. as my dog cannot walk because he broke both cruciate ligament ,so dr goraya did sugery on both legs at same time ,duke was runnning around in 1wk,i am amazed how good he operated , i higly recommend for any bone or soft tissue surgery
I am very fortunate to have found this vet hospital. Though some of the younger staff could use some more training on "animal-owner bedside-manner," and understanding the urgent care needs of animal patients in the waiting room, the doctors and experienced staff here could not be kinder or more helpful.
Finding such a reliable and reasonable priced animal doctor like Dr G. is a blessing to me. He cared for my rescue chihuahua for two years. He is an excellent doctor; has an enormous work ethic-he lives in the building even; offers services for much lower prices than I have found elsewhere; and is building a wonderful business that I am happy to, and will continue to support.
The rest of the reviews that say this is a good place are not wrong. When you walk in this hospital you will recognize right away that money is not thrown at showy exteriors. The place is what it is: A growing veteranary hospital run by a small, dediated team who are not gouging thier customers with high prices because animal care can demand high prices and get high prices. The doctors will give you options-including estimates for procedures, and then it's up to you to give them the go-ahead, or not, on things that might be too expensive for you.
this is not glittery with expensive fixtures or fancy paintings. One thing it is, though, is a dedicated animal hospital with people who know what they're doing. They do amazing surgical procedures here really inexpensively and they are great at explaining to you what is going on, and at being patient with you. Thank you Dr. G!! I was able to afford veterinarian bills for much longer to keep my dog comfortable, healthy, and his little ticker ticking thanks to the care at S. Seattle Vet. Hospital. I'm so glad I found them from searching reviews on line of where to take my little Carlos.
Dr. R Cogburn
My 8 year old cat Poppy had a blockage in his Urethra and was in very very critical condition. He spent about three days at South Seattle Veterinary Hospital and i can say only great things about staff and vets over there escpecially Dr Goraya was Great.
Everyone on staff was kind and generous and cared for my cat. They updated me regularly about the status of Poppy and allowed me to visit him daily.They are realy affordable & available 24 hr .i highly recommend them
12/06/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I highly recommend this vet! Amazing prices and wonderful staff. Dr. G is fantastic and extremely realistic. I called various vets in the area to get my cat spayed and was quoted prices from $150 to $400. South Seattle Veterinary Hospital quoted me a price that was much more affordable and bellow the other vets' ranges. Then (!) they told me about a coupon in the Value Paks that would save me more $. One of my cats is also having two knee surgeries and the price is extremely competitive. The vet also has great hours and is open weekends and in evenings also.
08/22/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have one cat and she loves going to visit Dr. Singh and Dr. G. When we even say ""Dr. Singh or Dr. G? they bounce around like they are going to party or something, only they get more excited to visit him than the party!. I can't imagine my cat seeing another vet...they wont! Plus the hospital is very affordable and the whole of the staff is very friendly and caring. My cat feels like home in South Seattle Veterinary Hospital.
Great Vets in the whole of the world!