Singer Antique Galleries, LTDAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Singer Antiques Galleries LTD. has been buying, selling and appraising fine antiques on top of Queen Anne Hill since 1981. Our current location is set in a beautiful 1902 Victorian home filled with two levels of exceptional antiques. Our extensive collection includes American, Asian, and European 18th & 19th century antique furniture, silver, porcelain, glass, rugs, lightings, and other decorative arts. The owner of our shop Scott David Singer, ISA AM is an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers. Scott's multiple degrees from Arizona State University include: a B.A. in Art History, a B.A. in Anthropology/Archeology; and minors in Business and Chinese Mandarin. Scott studied European and Baroque painting under Donald A. Rabiner, Ph.D., Chinese and Japanese painting under Ju Shi Chou, Ph.D., and Chinese ceramics under Claudia Brown, Ph.D. Much of our extensive inventory and more information regarding our appraisal services can be found at our web site.
- Singer Galleries provides the following services: * Antique Appraisals for Insurance, Resale, Divorce Dissolution, Equitable Distribution, Estate Planning and Probate * Antique Restoration * Bridal Registry * Damage and Loss Appraisals * Estate Sales Services We Can Run the Sale or Just Price * Fine Antique Sales * Free Delivery in the Pacific NW * Free Gift Wrapping * Maintain A Wish List If You're Looking For A Particular Item, We'll Call When Something Comes In * Purchase Single Items or Entire Estates We ship worldwide!
- Estate, estates
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
- Queen Anne, Lower Queen Anne
- English, Spanish
- Antiques, Auctions, Furniture Stores, Collectibles, Housewares, Silverware, Appraisers, Insurance Adjusters, Wholesale Antiques, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Used Furniture
I called to see if they were open, the lady replied yes. I drove all the way out to Queen Anne and once there I showed the owner a few things I had questions about since at the time I had zero knowledge about antiques. I started looking around the store, and the owner said he was busy doing appraisals and said he didnt have time to deal with me, and asked me to leave! I was not asking questions, rather I was lookin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse