Ricky D, I guess I should say Rd House team is what I needed. I inherited four apartment buildings when my late husband passed. I knew nothing about property management, building repairs or collecting rents. My husband was sick for months before he passed and everything just lapsed. I really didn’t understand that most of my lively hood was invested in those four broken down places. That was three years ago. Today ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
RD House Real Estate and Property ManagementAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Your real estate is a valuable investment and we can help you protect it with sound expertise. Our goal is to provide you the best property management service available, with fees starting at 5%. http://www.rd-house.com/Pages/default.aspx Using a professional property manager provides you with a trusted professional resource to navigate rental property issues confidently. In addition, RD House is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), the Residential Housing Association of Puget Sound, and the northwest Better Business Bureau, all of which ensure that the management of your property is done with the highest of professional and ethical standards.
- Seattle's Leader in Residential Management, Real Estate & Property Management, Property Brokerages, NARPM, Leasing & Income http://www.rd-house.com/Pages/default.aspx The benefits of using a Professional Property Manager: We are a trusted professional resource. Property managers are licensed as Washington State Real Estate agents; we participate in continuous professional education and industry associations, and provide you with a wealth of professional experience. We find qualified tenants. Our broad professional advertising generates hundreds of calls from prospective tenants, we market and show the property, and provide full criminal, credit and background screening to be sure your tenants are the most qualified and responsible. We have an in-depth knowledge of the local rental market. We work full time in the rental market, and provide you with a clear understanding of market rates, competitive properties, and rental opportunities. We manage your property effectively. From collecting rents, handling security deposits, disbursing your funds and financial reports each month, handling all tenant relations, maintaining a qualified group of vendors to handle any repair and maintenance needs, driving by the property regularly and doing scheduled occupied walk-through's during the lease period, and much more.
- http://www.rd-house.com/Pages/default.aspx Residential Property Managers Landlord Solutions Apartments Management Multiplexes Management Rental Home Leasing Services
- Fairmount Park, West Seattle
The Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA)
The Rental housing Association (RHA)
Active Rain Blog http://activerain.com/blogs/123land
RD House Property Management
- Apartment Finder & Rental Service, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Buyer Brokers, Real Estate Management, Rental Vacancy Listing Service
Ricky D,\r I guess I should say Rd House team is what I needed. I inherited four apartment buildings when my late husband passed. I knew nothing about property management, building repairs or collecting rents. My husband was sick for months before he passed and everything just lapsed. I really didnLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
R.D. House knew exactly what I needed and they deliver. Most of my units rent in less than 25 days, they rent them to solid tenants so there rarely are late rents or other issues; the building is kept in top shape, I get my money by the 8th every month, with an online statement and direct deposit – a great use of common technology that seems rare in this business. And Ricky, the Owner/Broker- he’s great to work with.... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse