Palermo Pizza & PastaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Make a reservation for parties up to 60 people. Established in 2002, Palermo Pizza & Pasta strives to provide the freshest products with consistent quality and service. We make our dough from scratch fresh daily. In addition to the thin crust pizzas and large variety of pastas, we also feature in our menu salads, appetizers, sandwiches, calzones, and desserts. Our restaurant is the perfect place for a casual business lunch, family dinner, or late night snack. Palermo also offers food to takeout and free delivery to your home or business daily. Our catering can help simplify your next event and will garner rave reviews! We are famous for our specials: Insalata Di Salmone, Piatto Mediterrano, Tortellacci, Pollo alla Consentina, Salmone alla Romana, Linguine al Pesto. Serving simply delicious Italian and Mediterranean food, we look forward to welcoming you. We're a family restaurant with a comfortable atmosphere and superior service. Join us for lunch or dinner. * We offer catering * We offer Gift Certificates * We accept Visa, MasterCard, * American Express & Discover
- * Breakfast * Catering * Pasta * Palermo's Gourmet Pizza * Hot Sandwiches * Salads * Calzones * Desserts * Appetizers, * Beverages, * Mozzarella * Gourmet Pizzas * Delivery * Ballard
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, debit, discover, visa
- Adams, Ballard
- Wheel chair accessable and Free WiFi
Palermo Pizza & Pasta Ballard
- Pizza, Italian Restaurants, Greek Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
Best pizza in Ballard, by my opinion .Believe me I tried them all.Fresh and quality ingredients, huge selection, truly impressive .They will come to your door on time and the delivery guys are always polite and friendly. We use them for our families gets together, and Palermo’s is the best choice to go with.
My favorite pizza place in Ballard.
The people that works there are awesome. They make you feel like you are part of the family.
Besides the awesome pizzas they make I love the baked Salmon Romana and the Chicken Marsala.
I like the crunchy salads they always have.
Palermo’s desserts are mandatory even after you are stuffed, always fresh and beautifully decorated with fresh fruits.
I just ordered a pizza from Palermo Pizza and Pasta. It SUCKED! The dough was halfway cooked and the chicken was dry. If you picked up the pizza by the crust, all the toppings just slid off. I rarely complain about mediocre food but this was just awful. When I called to tell Palermo about their product, the best they could do was give me a 5$ gift certificate towards my next purchase. The manager was not available of... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch