Pagliacci Pizza Seattle Delivery
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Voted Western Washington's "Best Pizza" 2007-2008 and 1997-2004 by Evening Magazine KING-TV A Taste of the Pagliacci Story: My brother, my cousin and I (all Italians) opened Pagliacci Pizza on the "Ave"; in the University District in 1979. It didn't have a cash register or a safe. It would be more than a year before we would get around to putting up a sign. It was not a very business-like business. We just wanted a place where we could get good pizza. It was as simple as that. The place did make good pizza, just as we knew it would. It became popular, just as we had hoped. It even made a profit and that was nice. If that is all that had happened, it wouldn't be much of a story. What surprised us was how much people cared. Pagliacci became this odd place where the customers and the employees lobbied incessantly on behalf of what they said was the "soul" or the "personality" of the place. We had never experienced anything like it. I became curious and started spending my lunch hours there; then, my evenings; then weekends. I got caught up in whatever it was that was affecting the customers and the crew. I learned I loved the place. I loved working with the employees and serving the customers. I too got in touch with the soul and personality of the place. That's when I realized that I really wanted to quit my job and work at Pagliacci.
- We offer Delivery/take-out service, dine-in destination service, as well as daytime catering! Contact us at 206-726-1717 or 425-453-1717 We know how hard it is to please everybody's taste buds. You can't go wrong with a sampling of our most popular pies, which include: * Original * Extra Pepperoni * Canadian Bacon * Pineapple * Fresh Veggie * Brooklyn Bridge * Verde Primo * AGOG Delivery/Take-Out Locations: * Stone Way - 98103 * Miller Street - 98102 * 85th Street - 98117 * Valley Street - 98109 * Magnolia - 98119 * 145th Street - 98133 * West Seattle - 98116 * Sand Point - 98115 * Bridle Trails - 98033 * Juanita - 98034 * Crossroads - 98007 * Lake City Way - 98115 * Ballinger Way - 98155 * Kenmore - 98028 * Edmonds - 98020 Our pizzerias are great dining destinations. We offer whole pies, pizza-by-the-slice, calzones, lasagna, breadsticks and several different salads that you can't find at our delivery kitchens. Please See Our Web Site for Detailed Pizzeria Location Info
- Pagliacci Pizza
- Payment method:
- visa, check, amex, mastercard, cash
- Serving the Seattle Area
- Broadway, Capitol Hill
- We Deliver and offer Catering
- Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants, Caterers, Italian Restaurants, Food Delivery Service, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Restaurant Menus, Caterers Menus
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
04/10/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I was walking to my bus stop yesterday afternoon after work, I was tired and it was rainy ( so UNLIKE seattle I know) but I decided to stop and get a pizza to take home to the family, but when I went in I noticed that they sold pizza by the slice also, and they actually had a sit down area. SO I ordered a piece of Pesto Primo pizza ( my favorite) sat down grabbed a magazine and oh man was that pizza good, I actually saw my bus pull up and drive away and didn't care. I got another piece to go and caught the next bus but for a normall monday this made my night.!
I love their pizza but will think twice before we go back. Just left my mothers and wanted not to cook so we stopped by on the way home at the store on 9th and 85th. Stood in the store and made eye contact with 6 different persons working and chatting for 8 minutes before we walked out and went to Subway. Everyone was too occupied to even ask if they could help us. My husband and I were in nice professional work clothes and in our fifties. We won't be back. Snoose Junction just got another new customer.
07/22/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Well, it is a pizza joint and so I expected decent pizza. The food was bad to say the least. The service is painfully slow and the quality of the food is tooo mediocre for the time they take to make it. We went here for lunch and were very disappointed.
05/04/2009Provided by Citysearch -
This is by far the best pizza I have ever had, in Seattle or elsewhere. I suppose if you order frequently it is kind of expensive, but their customer service is awesome...you call a call center and they place their order for you. They can order your ""regular"" and they keep you card on file. The Parma Primo is where my heart lies, but I have never had anything I didn't like.
02/06/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Found this place by asking a few locals and glad that I did.
Pizza was very good and cooked to order as I like it well done, most places will just stop cooking it as they see fit.
But the folks here had me look at it before boxing it up and it was PEFRECT!
I would definitely go back again as the price, service and quality of food was all in line to greatness.
Great job folks!!