Middle East International ServicesAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Quality of translation team: our translators are highly qualified, continuously trained and monitored and carefully selected.
- Built-in quality assurance: Each assignment is carefully reviewed for quality assurance by a professional expert is his field and by language expert.
- Availability: We are selective in taking any assignment. Expert skills are afforded to all projects, regardless of size. Our team-approach ensures the greatest degree of accuracy.
- U.S.-Arab market knowledge: Being U.S.-based and have full knowledge of the Middle East and North Africa, we appreciate the high standards U.S. clients require and we meet those standard by offering high standard Language Services.
- Industry specialization: We have developed teams that specialize in various fields of expertise . This allows us to handle and deliver excellent Language Services in most industries including business, education, finance, government, legal, marketing, health and technology.
- Turn-around time. Quality is our first priority. Rush orders are accepted whenever we can guarantee our high standards.
- Personalized Service. We listen to the exact needs of the client, and tailor our service to meet their requirements, providing the right combination of language expertise and context sensitivity. Completed projects are personally delivered wherever possible.
- Confidentiality. All work is carried out with a high level of confidentiality regarding all subject matter, including: personal information, copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property, and other proprietary information.
- Savings: Our prices are comparable to those of a freelance translator, yet we offer a much more complete service that will allow you to minimize your project management while increasing your quality. We also offer discounts on large assignments.
- Cost effective.
- Translation: Most projects are handled on a case-by-case basis, maximizing value for each client. Price quotes are provided after a review of the materials submitted.
- Interpretation: Based on subject matter, with a minimum requirement of two hours.
- Media Production, Website Localization, Web design in Middle Eastern Languages, Voice Over, Tele-conferencing (Middle Eastern Languages-English): Cost determined on a project-by-project basis
- University District, Northeast Seattle
- Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Turkish
- Translators & Interpreters