Love the fluffy feathery beds, love the beautiful lobby, love the pool, love it love it love it! Got a great deal on a room here on Priceline; had a fantastic time. The indoor/outdoor pool is fantastic for a night swim, even in winter! Hot tub too! Check out the late night Happy Hour at the hotel restaurant, the Fish Club, which goes until Midnight. Great views from the rooms...perfect for a romantic weekend getaway!
Seattle Marriott Waterfront
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Discover the Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel’s exceptional location near Pike Place Market, with stunning views, superb dining and lavish suites.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (206) 256-1100
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, master card, cash, check, diners club
- With a stay at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, you'll be centrally located in Seattle, minutes from Original Starbucks and Pike Place Market. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 and Seattle Aquarium.
- Belltown, Downtown Seattle
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot
Swimming Pool: Indoor, Outdoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: Noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Fitness facilities, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge, Shopping on site, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Phone, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, Blackout drapes/curtains, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Desk, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Outstanding Hotel. I just love the lobby with it's elegant carpet and exquisite chandalier. Not too large, not too small- but just right. This hotel makes you feel elegant without spending too much.
Fish Club restaurant also underrated. Excellent staff and food is delicious. I can't wait to return.