La FloraAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Let us explain ourselves: In Spain you don't call a tapas bar to make a reservation. You just go to a tapas bar with friends (or just by yourself) because you know that you will find other friends there, enjoying some good food and a great glass of wine. This is why we don't accept reservations. Just come over and we'll find a spot for you, or perhaps you can just mingle with some other people and make new friends this way. This is what La Flora Restaurant de Seattle is all about.
- Located in the heart of Seattle's University District, La Flora Tapas Bar & Restaurant offers a variety of authentic Spanish dishes. Representative of Spain s rich and diverse culture, climate and geography. Our Tradition Spanish Menu is heavily influenced by seafood but has something to please every palate including light tapas (appetizers), vegetarian paella, heart healthy salads and fine dishes prepared with lamb, beef and chicken. La Flora Restaurant & Tapas Bar & Restaurant is located at 4500 9th Avenue NE, next door to the Sundance Cinemas. Happy Hours every Day 3-6Pm For Lunch, Dinner or Flamenco Performance Reservations, or to simply learn more about our Catering or Banquets Facilities Contact Us at (206) 632-7135 or email@example.com One Hour Free Parking is available (Spaces 1-38) across the Street from the Sundance Cinemas.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- University District, Northeast Seattle
La Flora Restaurant
- Restaurants, Wine Bars, Tapas, Spanish Restaurants