I paid for an over night delivery next morning and they did not ship out the package because the driver did not show up. I had to call FedEx and do the research myself because they said it would take 2 days. When I pay $100.00 for a rush next morning delivery, I do not expect to have them not deliver it for 2 days. Buyer bewareWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
FedEx Office Print & Ship CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Mon - Fri7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- General Info:
- Choose FedEx Office for color copies, digital printing, signs, banners, business cards, packaging and shipping. We have more than 1800 locations nationwide with self-service copying and printing, convenient online and mobile printing options and in-center experts to help you complete any print job, large or small. We offer computer rental and AT&T Wi-Fi access, scanning and fax service for important documents that have to be there right away. FedEx Kinko's is now FedEx Office.
- Online Printing,Mobile Printing,Self Service Copy & Print,Digital Color Printing,Business Services,Fax & Scanning,Passport Photo,Packaging & Shipping,Direct Mail Services,Hold at FedEx Location,Computer Rental,Design Services
- Kinko's Copies,FedEx Express,FedEx Ground,AT&T Wi-Fi,leadsplease,Sony PictureStation,Microsoft® Office 2010 Professional,Adobe® CS3 Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker and InDesign.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check
- Printing Services, Air Cargo & Package Express Service, Fax Service, Mail & Shipping Services, Copying & Duplicating Service, Printing Consultants, Packaging Materials, Shipping Services, Printing Services-Commercial, Courier & Delivery Service, Digital Printing & Imaging, Signs, Copy Machines & Supplies, Packaging Service, Banners, Flags & Pennants, Posters, Photographic Color Prints & Transparencies, Passport Photo & Visa Information & Services, Business Cards