This new EVO store is awesome. It has something for everyone in the family. I shop here mostly for my boys who love snowboarding. Just last week I took back a pair of Skull Candy headphones that broke. Abra submitted a claim with Skull Candy and sent me an Email with the code to get a credit. The staff is extremely helpful and the clothes and shoes are very good quality. After checking out the ladies clothes I think I will be shopping EVO more often for myself.Share Review
- General Info:
- Visit our evo Seattle Flagship store or shop online at http://www.evo.com/ for the best selection or check out our outlet for the best deals. We are more than just a ski shop or snowboard shop! We host movie premiers, music, parties and tons of events in our space. We even have a 450 square foot art gallery that changes monthly featuring local artists, brands and athletes art projects and photography. We feature a full tune shop to wax your snowboard, wax your skis, mounting, tunes and snowboard & ski repairs. We are a ski shop, a snowboard shop, a wakeboard shop, a skateboard shop, a clothing shop, equipment service shop and a place to have fun and hangout while checking out the newest gear!
- Extra Phones:
Customer Care: (206) 632-7598
Customer Care: (866) 386-1590
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, master card, amex, discover, visa
- On the corner of 35th St & Stoneway N in Fremont
- Fremont, Lake Union
- Ski Service, Ski Tuning, Snowboard Service, Snowboard Tuning, Ski Boot Fitting, Snowboard Boot Fitting, Technical Advice, Workshop, and Art Gallery.
- Clothing Stores, Shoe Stores, Skateboards & Equipment, Ski Equipment & Snowboard Rentals, Snowboards
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes