Emerald City Gold & CoinAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Emerald City Gold & Coin is located in the heart of Seattle on the corner of 5th Ave and Pike Street. We are on the 3rd floor of Westlake Center and open 7 days week. We provide you with all of your numismatic and bullion services. Emerald City Gold & Coin is affiliated with Renton Coin Shop & Cowlitz Coins. Feel free to browse our online collections and visit any of our locations. We are happy to serve you. With changes in the economy and the value of gold and silver has come a new influx of people. Well, gold and silver are really important right now because they are helping keep peoples portfolios balanced and the people who are selling it need money, said Campau. Over the years we has watched as the value of gold and silver has gone up and down, but what remains a constant is the community that formed around the shop. We get an awful lot of referrals and word of mouth simply because this shop has been here treating people decently since 1964, said Doug, a long-time shop worker. And that makes a big difference.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (425) 226-3890
- We Buy, Sell, & Trade the Following: * Rare Coins * Currency * Gold Silver & Platinum * Scrap Jewelry * Foreign Money * Gold Coins-Bullion * Errors-Key Dates * 90% & 40% Silver Bags Available * Coins Include: Morgan & Peace * Dollars * Barbers * Mercury Dimes * Indian Head Pennies * Toned Coins * Kennedy's * Buffalo Nickels and much more!
- gold, jewelry, platinum, silver
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- Downtown on 5th Ave and Pike Street
- Broadway, Capitol Hill
- Wednesday is for Dealers Only
- Coin Dealers & Supplies, Jewelry Buyers, Collectibles, Financial Services, Investments, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers
My son recommended this place. He has had great experiences here. I went for the first time today & got just what I was looking for, Great customer service, very informative & a large selection of very old to present day items. Quick & painless. Thank you.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse