Jack Gamero is a master stylist. I have unruly, curly hair and he cut it so it wouldn't be frizzy or poofy. I got the perfect cut, my hair looks amazing. Jack is so good that I have since gone back for color, which also turned out amazing. IHe is the first stylist that I have found that can properly cut curly hair. I will be a customer for life. Thanks Jack for being so amazing at what you do.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Coaba Hair Salon & SpaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Caoba Salon and Spa, we pride ourselves on creating the exact look that you desire in a friendly, relaxed environment. From the moment you step into our salon, you will be greeted by our incredible staff of professionals who have over 21 years of experience! So, you can rest assured that you are with an experienced, licensed professional. You are sure to be impressed by the level of our service. Come visit us today, or call us for an appointment. We are eager to introduce you to the superior services and friendly staff here at Caoba Hair Salon & Spa. Come to the professionals who care about your style!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (206) 607-9630
- Caoba Hair Salon & Spa Specializes In: * Hair Care * Hair Designs & Styles * Hair Color & Highlights * Japanese Relaxing * Hand & Nail Care * Foot & Leg Care * Skin Care, Facials & Waxing * Manicure & Pedicures, Acrylic Nails * Body Therapy- Massage Therapy & Hot Stone Massage See our web site for additional services offered.
- * Alfaparf * Bedhead * Catwalk * MOP * Pevonia * Rene Furterer * S Factor * Wella
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Located Half A Block South Of Fred Meyer, In The Solara Residence Building
- Lake City, Olympic Hills
Caoba Hair Salon & Spa
Caoba Hair Salon
- Beauty Salons, Hair Braiding, Day Spas, Nail Salons, Hair Stylists, Hair Removal
Jack is the best there is. I have very curly hair and have never found anyone that could cut it properly until now. My hair looks fantastic with the new cut. Jack is also amazing at color. He knows what color looks best with your skin tone. Very talented guy and I would recommend him to anyone.\r
I am a forever customer now. Thanks, Peggy G.
JACK IS AMAZING! I have never had a hairstylist pay such attention to detail. I have been a regular at Gene Juarez and Seven Salon for many years and I was a little skeptical going to a stylist on Lake City (not dissing the neighborhood, it's my home, just skeptical). I am so glad that I went!
I used to go to Seven Salon and I saw an amazing stylist that I loved, but her prices became too expensive for my budg... view more
i came to the salon looking for a new style of haircut, specially during the holidays i had to have something that was different and attractive; so that's when jack came to the picture! (the owner of the salon) he is such a professional and very determined to his work. i love how the salon looks and the variates of services it offers. i am definitely coming back for a new haircut. you should too!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Mr. Jack Gamero--education,skill, intuition and professionalism. I got all these and a shampoo last Friday. It is three days after having this great experience at Jack's salon and I could not be happier. I walked in from the street last Friday morning without an appointment and fortunately he had some time to work with me right then before his next scheduled appointment. He asked about my work, gave me a shampoo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was the unsure, indecisive, traumatized hair freak that every hair dresser must hate. I read a few good reviews online and made an appointment for the next day. I didnt go to Hair By Joey with the 170+ great reviews, crazy prices, and seemed to have complaints about a phone stuck to his ear. I chose Jack's salon, which is only a couple blocks from my house in Lake City with only a few good reviews. That was the bes... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My daughter, a Nordstrom cosmetic's employee told me about a customer with a great hair style. The customer highly recommended Jack at Caoba Hair Salon. My daughter went to Jack and he did a fabulous cut on her too. I have very thick, curly/wavy, dark brown hair and most stylists are intimidated by it. It's difficult to cut and style and stylists rarely ever want to style it. Most of the time I come out with a f... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse