We now also offer fuel system service!
- Automobile Accessories, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Salvage, Used Car Dealers, Truck Wrecking
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, check, amex
- Services/Product offered:
- We specialize in British Automobiles of all marques. We are based out of West Seattle and have been in business for over 30 years - longer than all the Rover and Jaguar dealers in the area!
- Fairmount Park, West Seattle
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- Jaguar, Mg, Mini
â€¢ We have an Autologic computer to provide accurate and efficient diagnosis for Land Rover vehicles (for more information see www.autologic-diagnos.com).
â€¢ We have over $150,000 worth of new parts in stock.
â€¢ We are the only British automobile service center with a Washington Auto Dismantlers license. This means we can provide you with quality vintage and modern parts from our salvage vehicles at great prices.
â€¢ We can use our use parts to effectively diagnose problems with your car meaning that we can fix your vehicle fast without having to charge you money for part you don't need.
- For the owners of older vehicles we have many new and used parts. Parts for older vehicles that are no longer produced and no longer sold have been kept safely within our salvage yard over the years and we use them to repair customers vehicles.
- Extra Phones:
I was surprised on his level of humor and hospitality I want to tell all my friends with British cars to drive over there and get your car repaired. All the needs to get your car back on the road. I was very happy to meet them!!! Thanks man!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
They saved my car! They know MG's in the style of really knowing these aging English cars. They have given this car another chance at staying on the road. A dying vintage species, not to become extinct will depend on great mechanics.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I brought my car in so that I could get my muffler fixed. They were done in less than 15 minutes!! The owner did quality work. This was not shoddy workmanship, he is a very skilled mechanic. So I got out for under $140 when other garages were telling me $360 for parts , plus labor. Best shop I have been to and he works on vintage cares with loving care.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I went on a road trip visiting family in Washington and my car broke down. They told me what a great job British Auto had done for them. They were right! They did a wonderful job on the car. They fixed the car and had me on my way in no time. Thanks for going the extra mile to make sure that every thing was working properly.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch