Blue Water Taco Grill
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Blue Water Taco Grill staff is passionate about coastal style Mexican food. It's simple and easy, inspired by the small taquerias found throughout Coastal Mexico and Southern California. We serve fresh coastal style Mexican food in Seattle. We are proud of our fresh salsas, steak, fish, shrimp and local produce. All are healthy and a great value! We are winners in "Best of Citysearch, Best Burrito" 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008! Visit our Seattle locations for award winning food! Come to the Coast Catering New expanded menu with Party Trays, Burrito 6 Packs, and Taco, Burrito, Fajita and Taco Salad Bars for any occasion and groups small or large. Delivery & Pick up available Downtown Seattle Area. Click here for our Catering Menu and ordering details. Or Call 206-903-0305.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Your Orders: (206) 352-2668
- * Burrito Bars * Corporate Catering * Holiday Catering Menu * Lunch Delivery * Mexican Catering * Social Catering * Taco Bars * Wedding Catering
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit, discover, diners club
- In the middle of the block - Nestled in between the Uptown Theater and Uptown Espresso
- Lower Queen Anne, Queen Anne
- Wheelchair Accessible
- English, Spanish
- Mexican Restaurants, American Restaurants, Caterers, Bar & Grills, Latin American Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Party & Event Planners, Party Planning, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Latin American, Omelets
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
08/03/2006Provided by Citysearch -
This place is great in my opinion. I really like their burritos, especially the big blue deluxe with beef. One of the staff suggested that I try something new, big blue deluxe with prawns. This is my new favorite!
Fun, airy atmosphere and a great place for lunch!
07/10/2005Provided by Citysearch -
Going to Blue water, there was a line that formed after my party entered, and when I ordered the staffer said he couldn't make the grilled veggie burrito because it would take too long and there was a line! We changed our order to accomodate that, but the burritos were very loose, the beans not drained, overall kind of gross. Not recommended.
03/01/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Mexican Seafood (hey wasn't that a Nirvana song?)is the specialty of the Blue Water Taco Grill, but they also make great Beek, Chicken, and Pork dishes as well. Burritos are large and packed with all kinds of good stuff. Service is very prompt and they can make you a full sized burrito faster than Dick's can throw a Deluxe and an order of fries in a bag and ""change a twenty"". Four excellent salsa's are available for everyone from the wimpy to those who like it spicy. While the food is wonderful and very tasty I do feel the prices are a bit high for the amount of food that you get. Still I would recommend it.