Really, we are willing to share our views of what a great place to stay this is. It is in a TERRIFIC location, close to everything including the beginning of the underground tour (it's right next door.... spooky!). Great rooms, very well appointed, wonderful concierge. Terrific breakfast buffet! And the price is also very appealing to be so close to downtown. Also free high speed internet access downstairs if you want to check your email while you away from your computer.Provided by Citysearch
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pioneer Square HotelAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- Best Western International Inc. is The World's Biggest Hotel Family with 4,000* independently owned and operated hotels. Based in Phoenix, Ariz., Best Western employs 1,190 people and offers more than 300,000 quality guest rooms located in 90* countries and territories throughout the world. All Best Westerns around the globe provide a guaranteed standard of 17 (14 internationally) of the most frequently requested guest amenities and services. They include: free high-speed Internet access, continental or hot breakfast, free local phone calls (up to 30 minutes) and long distance access, data port connections in all guest rooms, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee/tea makers in all rooms, 50 percent designated non-smoking rooms (20 percent international), complimentary toiletries available upon request (razors, toothpaste, shaving cream, sewing kits), bottled or canned water available on-site, photo copies available on-site during business hours, king-sized beds in a minimum of 10 percent of rooms (queen-size bed international), clock in all guest rooms, in-room music, upgraded shampoo size and at least one English speaking TV channel at international locations. All Best Western hotels in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean offer free high-speed Internet access to guests. *Numbers are approximate and can fluctuate.
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (877) 722-3422
- Best Western
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- You'll be centrally located in Seattle with a stay at Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel, minutes from Seattle Art Museum and CenturyLink Field. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Pike Place Market.
- Downtown Seattle, Pioneer Square
- Lodging, Motels
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Fireplace in lobby, Breakfast service, Porter/bellhop, Business center, Computer station, 24-hour front desk, Concierge services, Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Iron/ironing board, Digital TV service, Hair dryer, Free local calls, Air conditioning, Desk, LCD TV, Coffee/tea maker
The lobby may be tiny, and the stairs a bit creaky, but the room was outstanding. In fact, it was better than the one I had at the Mayflower Park on my last Seattle visit--at a much better price to boot. Plenty of space, well-furnished, and a pretty good view. (I requested a ""city view"" room. The rooms along the back looked like they'd have a fairly uninspiring shot of the sunless back alley.)Provided by Citysearch
I've stayed at the Pioneer Square many times and have always been pleased. The historic hotel provides rooms that are small but very clean and the staff is very friendly. An added bonus is that the hotel provides a free complimentary breakfast of muffins/cereal/bagels along with juice and coffee.
The location of the hotel provides easy access to the waterfront and Safeco field.
The rooms are almost too comfortable--it's easy to kick back and watch TV when you should be out exploring. Nearby areas can get kind of shady late at night, but you can easily walk down 1st to a great gyro shop for a midnight snack or to any of the nearby bars for a drink.Provided by Citysearch
Cozy rooms with period furniture are comfortable, if not a little on the small side. Bathrooms are tiny, but the showers are anything but. An impressive continental breakfast includes bagels, muffins, fresh coffee and fruit. Tear yourself away from the impressive cable package to explore the city. The hotel is located in a prime location, a short walk away from restaurants, shops, bars, Safeco Field and the waterfront. You could easily spend a weekend exploring attractions well-within ...view morewalking distance.view lessProvided by Citysearch