We just spent a difficult week attending my grandfather's funeral in Seattle and I have to say that the funeral home and the people at Bartons made everything so much easier. When my uncle told me what the total funeral cost and I asked a few questions around here, I was amazed that a funeral in a big city like Seattle can be done for so much less than my little town. Pat Barton was so kind and I found out she has g... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Barton Family Funeral ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Specialties: * Barton Family Funeral Service is Seattle's premier affordable service provider. Our fees for everything from a full traditional funeral, to a simple direct cremation, or to an assisted home funeral are substantially lower than the charges of large corporate funeral home companies because we have eliminated the massive expense of maintaining ostentatious buildings, grounds, gardens, funeral homes, and fleets of vehicles. Our web site serves as a tool to lower the cost of collecting information needed for death certificates, and other documents. Never any sales pressure, we welcome PMA members and persons with other funeral plans to help families overcome limitations and problems History: * Established in 2004, Steven Barton founded Barton Family Funeral Service after working 15 years for large corporate funeral homes where he became disillusioned with the high pressure sales tactics, extremely high prices, and not being allowed to really be a funeral director instead of a salesman. The first office opened in Renton in 2004, with the Kirkland location opening in 2006, and the North Seattle location opened in early 2011. The company has grown rapidly during its short seven years to be a major force in the Seattle funeral industry through referrals from grateful families and health care professionals.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (425) 823-1900
Phone: (206) 420-2790
- * Burials * Caskets * Complete Funeral Service * Cremation * Cremation Jewelry * Embalming * Urns We offer scattering at sea or in the Puget Sound and have a selection of biodegradable urns that can be buried dissolved or scattered.
- * Batesville Caskets & Urns * Matthews Caskets & Urns * Wilbert Urns & Vaults * Ziegler & Ames urns, cremation, funerals
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, visa, mastercard
- Bitter Lake, Northwest Seattle
Family Funeral Service
Better Business Bureau
Funeral Ethics Organization
- Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Directors, Funeral Planning