Barnes & NobleAdd to mybook
- Save with Barnes & Noble Scottsdale. Barnes and Noble is the nations leading bookseller. Save up to 50% on regular items and up to 85% on clearance.
- General Info:
- Founded in 1873, Barnes & Noble is one of the largest booksellers in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. The company maintains more than 800 bookstores in over 50 states. It operates an online channel that offers in-stock selection of in-print book titles. Barnes & Noble serves more than 8 million customers a year. In addition, the company attends over 4,000 customer service requests. It sells nearly 300 million books per year and is known to be one of the largest coffeehouses in the U.S. Barnes & Noble has publishing and distribution rights to more than 10,000 titles. In addition, the company hosts more than 100,000 community events in the U.S. Maintaining a location in Scottsdale, Ariz., Barnes & Noble s stores also carry a collection of videos, DVDs, CDs and magazines.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Kierland Commons
- Paradise Valley, Kierland, Kierland Commons
- Book Stores, Used & Rare Books, DVD Sales & Service, Magazines, Music Stores