Hello Gorgeous The Salon
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- AWARD WINNING SEASONED STYLIST INTERNATIONAL EDUCATORS,WITH A PLETHORA OF KNOWLEDGE IN ALL PHASES OF THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY.
- Fariy Tails, Aquage, Goldwell, Keritan Complex, Redken
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, travelers checks
- MID TOWN, OFF OF PAULSON , IN THE MEDICAL AREA BETWEEN TWO MAJOR HOSPITALS. TAKE A RIGHT OFF OF PAULSON ONTO 67TH IF YOU ARE COMING FROM DOWN TOWN, OR A LEFT IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE SOUTHSIDE.
- Abercorn Heights - Lamara Heights, Midtown
PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER OF HAIR AMERICA. MEMBER NATIONAL COSMETOLOGY ASSOCIATION. LICENSES IN, GEORGIA,FLORIDA,OHIO,IOWA
- Hair Stylists, Beauty Salons, Nail Salons
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Hello Gorgeous had a very friendly staff. All the people there were willing to go out of there way to make me feel comfortable, and really make you feel welcome. The workers love is their job, and it truly showed in their work and demeanor. I would recommend this to virtually anyone.
Hello Gorgeous gets a 10 star rating! A visit to this salon is a MUST...Dennis is a world premier stylist and color expert. Joel and Rayanne are wonderful just the same. The staff makes you feel like a celebrity and gives you top notch service. Hello Gorgeous is Georgia's little piece of heaven. You MUST schedule your next appointment at Hello Gorgeous..its will life changing!
I LOVE this salon and I love my hair every single time. I have been coming to Hello Gorgeous for over a year now and I have never been so pleased. My hair has never looked this great or been in such amazing shape!!! Do yourself a favor and book an appointment.
I've referred several friends and family members to Hello Gorgeous.. Joel is the best, the staff and other hairdressers Dennis and Rayanne are wonderful also. I always leave super happy. Such a great atmosphere and a wonderful break from my busy day.
The people working there were very nice. I loved the Pedicure but I was very dissapointed with the french manicure. The tips were very uneven. I did not notice until I got home (did not have my glasses on) and my nieghbors child asked what happened to my nails. I have to go and have someone else do them for my Christmas weekend if I can find someone this late.
Posted: 5/10/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We travel all over the country and I have had a difficult time finding consistant hair colorists! I found the Hello Gorgeous Salon on line in Savannah and called them to make an appointment and I got in the same day! I have had so many bad experiences that I almost dread going as much as the dentist! This place is fantastic! I was so pleasantly suprised and Joel did an amazing job with my color and cut! Derek was the assistant that did the shampoo and toners...he was awesome too. Very friendly and helpful guys...Dennis gave perfect directions and I had a very fun afternoon...If we were going to be in this area I would always go there!