I really love this gym! I like the fact if I want to do a regular work out I can do so in the gym area or if I want to engage in a more diverse work and can implement some Cross Training in the three cross training areas! Now that is Awesome I can do both in one place!
24 Seven Family Fitness
- General Info:
- A fitness center that meets the needs of people who desire a gym with a casual atmosphere and have the opportunity to reach or maintain their fitness goals. 24 hour access to tanning. Circuit Fitness Equipment, Free Weights, Tread Mills, Elliptical Cross Trainers, Stepper, Rower, Recumbent and Stationary Bikes. Work out in a unpretentious atmosphere. There are also Plyometric Boxes, Kettle Bells, Conditioning Ropes, Tires to run or jump on, You can obtain a very versatile work out.
- Nordictrak, True., Icarian
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance
- Located in the Ace Hardware Shopping Center in-between the Dentist Office and Goodwill.
- Tanning, Cardio, Free Weights, Circuit Training Equipment, Cross Training Equipment.
- AOA Fitness
- Tanning Salons, Health Clubs, Health & Fitness Program Consultants, Health & Diet Food Products, Gymnasiums, Personal Fitness Trainers
It is cool that not only does it have fitness equipment that many gyms tend to have this gym also has the stuff you need for Cross Training with 24 hour access and tanning too! It has Boxes to jump on, rope to whip or pull, some kettle bells, and tires. You can really mix up your work out routine!
The Fitness Center has the equipment you need; Circuit Fitness Equipment, Free Weights, Tread Mills, Elliptical Cross Trainers, Stepper, Rower, Recumbent and Stationary Bikes. Work out in a unpretentious atmosphere. There are also Plyometric Boxes, Kettle Bells, Conditioning Ropes, Tires to run or jump on, You can obtain a very versatile work out.
I have been going to 24-seven for some time now and have become pretty dedicated to working out. What I have enjoyed is being able to walk to such a great gym with friendly staff and clean enviorment (especially when Ryan was there).
Imagine my disappointment when I went this AM after being MIA due to the flu for the past few weeks & walked in and immediately knew that Ryan was no longer there because of the stinch & filth.
I am starting a new search to find a better gym. I refuse to work out at a place that smells like sweat, urine, and God only knows what else.