I live in Ventura and I have to say that is well worth the 10 minute drive to be treated like they treat everyone of there customers. Always honest and the dealership staff is amazing. I trust them with all of my families automitive needs.\r Keep up the great service Santa Paula Chevrolet!!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Santa Paula ChevroletAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Santa Paula Chevrolet is an automobile dealership that offers a wide variety of new and used vehicles. Its inventory of new vehicles includes the Chevrolet Spark, Sonic, Cruze, Corvette, Impala, Malibu, Equinox , Traverse, Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Volt and Express. The dealership's inventory of pre-owned vehicles include almost every make and model. The dealership provides a wide variety of online facilities, including payment estimators, credit applications, appointment scheduling, parts ordering and discount coupons. It is also an American Automobile Association-authorized towing branch that offers various services. The automobile dealership is located in Santa Paula, Calif.
- Extra Phones:
Parts Direct: (805) 525-6113
Sales & Service: (805) 647-2756
TOLL FREE: (800) 410-2438
- *New Cars & Trucks *Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles *Award Winning Service Dept. *Quality Paint & Collision Repairs *Complete Line of G.M. Auto & Truck Parts
- Camaro, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Volt
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, visa, check, financing available, insurance, paypal, master card
- Most of our customers find us on the internet and visit our website at santapaulachevrolet.com for hours, directions, coupons, our specials and more!
- Free Wi-fi and coffee,tea and a 60" flat screen TV in customer lounge. Free car wash, vacuum and windows cleaned with any service performed at our dealership. State of the art dealership and equipement and technology. Highly trained, experienced and friendly professional staff. LAreg inevntory of new and used cars, trucks, SUV's. Great selection. The most competitive upfront pricing and easy financing options.
- English, Spanish
Approved Southern California Automobile Club
State of California Licensed Smog Check Inspection & Repair Station
- BBB, AAA, COSTCO, SAMS CLUB
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Roadside Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, New Car Dealers
I have been buying my vehicles and having them serviced at Santa paula Chevrolet for over 18 years and they are the best! Everyone is friendly and knowledgable. The place is neat and clean. The deals are the best compared to any Chevrolet Dealership aound. Their Service Deaprtment is fantastic! Everything about this place is so nice compared to every other dealership I have visited. i wouldn't think of going anywhere... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have bought many cars and this was the worst experience i have ever had. They tell you what you want to hear in order to get you to buy the vehicle. After you have they put you in overwhelming amounts of stress. After a contract had been signed they kept asking for more and more money. Save yourself the hassle it could go on for months and buy from somewhere else. If you think a phone call with help, then think aga... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
Ive been to several dealerships and this one is a keeper. I was in need for a billet grille for my 2004 Tahoe. So i called and spoke to someone in parts, he was very helpful and he had me come by and take a look at my options. So i agreed and whent to the dealership. As soon as i pulled up the drive way some of the staff members greeted me and welcomed me to their dealership. I told them, I was looking for the P... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse