Santa Cruz Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
Caring for pets and their people for more than 50 years.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- SCVH is a unique veterinary practice located in Santa Cruz, California. In addition to wellness care for your pet, we provide specialty referral services made up of board certified veterinarians who treat and cure animals with complex and serious illness. Our practice is staffed 24 hours a day, which allows us to provide emergency service and overnight care when your family veterinarian is not available.
- Specialty Referral Service 6 days a week- Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Doctor- managed Emergency care 24/7/365 General Practice 6 days a week- wellness care, early detection program, microchips, vaccines, spay/neuter, puppy and kitten packages, dental care/ oral surgery, reproductive care, boarding and day care
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, check, debit, insurance, cash, visa, master card
- On the Corner of Soquel and Stanley Between Dominican Hospital & 41st
- State of the art surgery center, Intensive care unit, Digital x-ray, Ultrasound, On-site diagnostic laboratory, CT Scan, Radioactive iodine (I-131), Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians