Morgan Wendy Benjamin Family LawAdd to mybook
- General Info:
The dynamic of every family is unique and for that reason we understand that each case must be approached with that same individuality. We understand how to represent your own personal needs with clarity, effectiveness and compassion. Each case requires creative thinking and a reasonable perspective. Wendy Morgan Family Law provides the expertise to insure that your case reaches the very best resolution and outcome possible.
DON'T TAKE ON A FAMILY LAW ISSUE ALONE. WE CAN HELP.
The family law attorney specializes in the dynamics of all these members of the family as they relate to divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, domestic violence, marital property rights, and paternity. Wendy Morgan is a member of Collaborative Arbitration & Mediation Professionals (CAMP) of Santa Cruz County and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. Wendy Morgan is also a member of the Santa Cruz and Santa Clara County Bar Associations.
- Asset Distribution
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation(including move-away)
- Child Support and Spousal Support Parentage
- California Domestic Partnerships
- Premarital, Marital and Post-Marital Agreements
- Collaborative Practice
- Limited Litigation
- Unbundled Consultation
- Marital Settlement Agreement Review
- Modification of Support
- Payment method:
- mastercard, check, debit, discover, visa
Morgan, Wendy B, JD
Morgan Wendy Benjamin Law Ofc
Wendy Morgan Family Law
Morgan Family Law
- Attorneys, Mediation Services