I love, love, LOVE MINORSAN! I started taking classes at MINORSAN in the beginning of January 2009...Not a resolution though. :)... And I have already noticed an increase in energy, strength, and confidence. I really do enjoy everything about MINORSAN. I am currently taking KickAeroBix, BodyPump, and Zumba classes. Kick is an intense cardio/strengthening kick boxing class. I have tried some "fad" kickboxing workouts,... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
MINORSAN Self-Defense & FitnessAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Minorsan's purpose for existence is to provide Martial Arts Programs & Self-Defense Training to the Santa Cruz Community, and to provide Fitness Workouts that are dynamic and results-oriented. Over the years the community has gotten more fit and expect more. We provide the "more." Through Fitness & Martial Arts, members become healthier in mind, body and spirit. Each person who becomes more healthy adds to the pool of healthy individuals in our community. A healthy community is a happy community. We are here for you too.
- Martial Arts Instruction for Adults and Children. Martial Arts training focuses on leadership skills, character development and life skills training. Empowering individuals to stand up, speak up, and stand their ground. Children learn leadership skills and develop their character so they understand respect; and that how they treat others is a reflection of their own self worth. Their behavior at home is monitored, as well as school work, and changes are necessary in order to be able to go up in rank. Fitness Workouts for Adults include Fitness Kickboxing on heavy bags, HIIT-Kick (high-intensity interval training), Tabata Bootcamps, Zumba, Pilates, BodyPump, and Yoga. Our team focuses on our members and their experience in each and every class. Members' goals are a priority. Our caring instructors help members with pointers about form, function, and how to get the most out of each workout. Our broader Mission is: Heal the World, One Community at a Time, and it Begins with You. We truly believe that each person can make a difference in their own life, and help others to change their lives for the better. If weight loss is your goal, then these workouts will be optimal for that purpose. We have several options you can choose from when looking to see what will work best for you.Start with a FREE class, and we'll give you more options!
- Payment method:
- check, master card, visa, cash, debit
- Located between Laurel and Bay on Mission Street (on the Westside) on the right side of Mission, as you are heading North to San Francisco.
- Member-focused Group Classes, Air Conditioning/Heating, Clean Facility, Dedicated Parking Lot, Landscaped, Free Filtered Water, Free Hair Ties, Earplugs, Hand Sanitizer, Hand Wipes, Women's Products, etc., Gloves to borrow for Kickboxing
- English, Spanish
- Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce, Think Local First
- Weight Control Services, Yoga Instruction, Martial Arts Instruction, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Pilates Instruction & Equipment