Larsh Lonna MDAdd to My Book
Mon 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tue 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wed 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thu 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri - Sun Closed
- More Info:
I passionately believe health is one our most valuable assets. I believe that our very best health is not something that just comes to us; it is something that we have to work for. At the same time, working for our best health can be, and should be fun. I believe that health is the sum total of a web of interconnected factors that include what we eat and how we digest our food, how we move, how we sleep, how we relax, and how we relate to each other. Health is the place where our genetics and our environment come together. We each have the opportunity and the responsibility to make the best of this interaction. I am honored to be in a position to help you make the most of your genes and your environment to reach your maximum potential.
As a physician, I specialize in you. I take care of the whole family from newborn babies to those over 100 years of age. My primary interest is functional medicine which focuses on underlying causes of and prevention of disease. We are all biochemically individual. Functional medicine focuses on improving each persons biochemistry to help them obtain the best quality of life that is possible. My focus is on lifestyle medicine, encouraging people to take an active part in their health through dietary changes and exercise, as well as stress reduction.
Health care should be a partnership between a doctor (or other health care provider) and an individual. I strongly encourage collaboration between members of a health care team. I believe that we all have the ability to reach our potential and that the best information can help us to get there. Its my role to provide that information, and hopefully inspiration as well.
- *Functional Medicine*Medical Acupuncture *Family Medicine *Well Woman Exams*Personalized service with extended office visits
- Designs for Health, Metagenics, OrthoMolecular, Thorne
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, cash, master card, visa
- Now with two offices for improved convenience. My primary office is in Capitola right next door to AAA.My secondary address (where you can find my associate Amber Weiss, PA-C, LAc most days) is at 710 River Street, Suite 10 in the Sawyer Chiropractic building in the Gateway Plaza
Lonna Larsh, MD
- Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Holistic Practitioners, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons