I would not recommend this motel to a homeless person if they were giving rooms away for free! It's overpriced and there are plenty of other places to stay near the beach for a better price and better room. The staff are rude and sloppy, which is reflected in the room conditions. Don't waste your money or time at the Edgewater. Long story short, for 3 nights they wanted to charge me $1,700 for a 1 bedroom.
Edgewater Beach Inn & Suites
- General Info:
- Every Room Is Unique. Every room has its own completely equipped kitchen and outdoor seating area. We offer spacious motel rooms, honeymoon suites as well as roomy units that will accommodate up to ten persons.
- The Edgewater Beach Motel offers complete vacations for Your entire family as well as the ideal place to spend an overnight, several days of relaxing visit or to celebrate your wedding or any other special occasion. Spacious Family Suites W/Kitchens - Romantic Fireplaces - Jacuzzis - Pools - Phones - Ocean Views - Microwaves & Coffee - Gas BBQ & Picnic Area - Laundry Room - Free Wireless Internet - Fax Service - VCR's - Ice and Vending Machines - Beautiful Patios
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, diners club, discover
- Steps from the Boardwalk, Santa Cruz Wharf and the beach!. Beach Parking also availability
- Beach HIll
- Ocean View,Outdoor Grills,Boardwalks,Weekly Rates,Vending Machines,Handicapped Access,Parking Lots,Swimming Pools,Ice Machines,Breakfast,Fireplaces
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Resorts, Bed & Breakfast & Inns
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
I don't have enough room to write the horrible revue I would like to so I'll keep it simple: Stayed there on New Year's Eve several years ago - paid over $450 for a dump of a room with pet hair and crap all over the room. My wife was in the jacuzzi and back stuff came out of the jets. The room stunk like pets had peed in it, etc.
They wouldn't give us our money back - didn't take the time to sue these crooks but hopefully this will help out some other family or couple who might b...view moree thinking of the edgewater - It was the most disgusting motel I have ever stayed in so STAY AWAY and find something else.
These owners are crooks and the place is a dump!!!!view less
My family regularly stays at Edgewater. We also enjoy turning our friends on to this hotel. Many of our friends have enjoyed Santa Cruz for themselves using the Edgewater as a "home base." The well-equipped kitchenettes save a bundle on breakfasts. Being so close to the beach it is easy to come back to our room for lunch before heading out again. Like the other reviewer I also liked the video on this site.
The staff makes you feel like you are a guest being welcomed ...view moreinto their home. This seems to be a family run property that takes pride in their hotel. It does not have the big chain feel. I like that it feels more personal.
I'm a regular guest and will continue to be.view less
I have stayed in 4 different rooms on four separate occasions. Every room is completely different so each stay is like a brand new luxury experience. The rooms also seem very fresh and new. And VERY CLEAN!
It is an easy walk to the wharf and boardwalk. It is a little longer walk to downtown or a 4 minute drive. But sometimes it is just nice to lounge around their pool.
This place is a hidden treasure. I prefer supporting local family run businesses rather than the corporate ...view morechains.
I loved this video. I like customer testimonials. It helped me decide to try Edgewater the first time.view less