I was quoted a detailed price for spaying my dog when I brought my dog Hannah in the price quoted was now a hundred dollars more that the original quote. in addition i was told by the Vet that my dog needed $1400.00 worth of dental work I had previously taken my dog to another vet for a check up and was told that my dogs teeth were fine. I think it would be a mistake for anyone to got to companion animal hospital on ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Companion Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our goal here at Companion Animal Hospital has always been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and professional top quality veterinary care. The Companion Animal Hospital team displays an unrivaled commitment to our clients through continuing education, technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, and most importantly, administering compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us. Small animal medicine, dentistry and surgery are provided by expert veterinarians. Our clean, bright welcoming facility is staffed 7 days a week, providing comprehensive scheduling options. We offer low cost spay and neuter services as well as kitten and puppy packages, as well as onsite obedience training. We have state-of-the-art radiology and in-house diagnostic equipment to provide rapid, thorough treatment options for acute and chronic illnesses and trauma cases. Companion Animal Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.
- *Medicine and surgery *Animal dentistry*Low cost spay/neuter and vaccinations*Skin disease*Prescription*Animal Food*Emergency & Urgent Care 7 days a week*Acupuncture Laser Therapy-Eases pain, improves mobility and helps your pet heal faster after surgery or injury.Online Pharmacy-Get your pet s prescriptions or pet products delivered to your doorstep! Vaccinations-Your pet s preventative vaccines need to be customized to his lifestyle. Dermatology-Get a professional help for your pet s uncomfortable, itchy akin so he gets his shiny coat back! Dentistry-Prevent oral pain and infection with safe, thorough and regular dental care.
- Advantage Diets Heartgard Purina Prescription Royal Canin, wellness
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, visa, diners club, financing available, mastercard, travelers checks, debit
- Westside Santa Cruz on Mission at corner of Fair St., near Safeway.
- 7 Days A Week,Emergency Care,And much, much more
Diamond Certified member
- Local Santa Cruz,Veterinary Information Network
- Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Insurance, Pet Services, Animal Health Products
My husband and I moved here in 2004, and with our family of pets (3 dogs and 1 cat), we immediately needed to find a Vet that would take good care of our family. On the recommendation of a friend, we went to Companion. Right from the beginning, Dr. Horne and his staff made us feel like "Family". The care for our little family was superb, and the fees for service were extremely reasonable. We have bee... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My pets have been patients of Dr. Horne for the last 16 years. My two Golden Retrievers have always received outstanding care. Although most of my appointments have been routine, there have been several times when an emergency appointment has been requested. There is no delay in being seen and receiving competent treatment. When my first dog was ""put down"", our whole family was present and we were treated with ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I was surprised to see the other reviewer suggested that Dr. Horne was just trying to sell a product/service when it was unnecessary.\r \r My husband and I took our two beloved cats to Companion Animal Hospital for 17 years. We always found them to be accessible and helpful. In fact, we started with another local vet when we first adopted our kittens and switched to CAH because we received such personal service t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been going to Companion Animal Hospital and Dr. Horne for close to 4 years. He has always been kind, caring, clear, understanding, and very reasonable. I have never felt pressured to buy or do anything by him or his staff. The other review sounds so unlike any of my experiences I felt I had to write. I like the small family feel to the practice and it is close to other places I shop on Mission Street. ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
i went in for a routine checkup of my dog. while i was waiting in the room i noticed a picture drawn on the whiteboard of an ear canal and a plastic baggy taped below it filled with debris. i thought that was odd, where they giving a class earlier? Dr. Horne took a glance into my dogs ears and told me she had the early stages of an ear infection and that she needed to have her ears flushed. when i questioned him he c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch