We just had our 1 year old pup stay at Bed and Biscuits for 6 days and we are very happy. He had a great time and they were able to give a detailed report when we picked him up. I really liked the folks who worked there. I had been worried about him as he is a rescue dog, but many of the employees have rescue dogs themselves and they understood my concerns and took great care of him. This place also posts video on pl... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Bed & Biscuits GroomingdalesAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- AtBed and Biscuits we are veryproud of our great staff. Many have been with Bed and Biscuits for 5 to 12 years. They love their job and it shows. They get to know your dog or cat and understand their special needs. Bed and Biscuits is vet recommended and recommended by the Santa Cruz SPCA.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (831) 462-5919
- Bed and Biscuits Groomingdales has large,comfortable,indoor /outdoor runs for dogs and several play yards.Small dogs have their own area to play inside or out. Cageless boarding is also available where your dog will sleep with our night shift staff member.At Bed and Biscuits Groomingdales youll find a spa staffed by a team of dedicated, industry trained professional pet stylists. They are committed to providing top quality grooming services to their fuzzy friends with a full range of grooming services for all breeds and types of grooms.Ifyour dog is prone to hot spotsor has dry itchy skin these groomers can help! Call to set up anappointment to speak with one of our skin care specialist.Watch one of our videos of the dogs at play.www.youtube.com/bedandbiscuits
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, cash, travelers checks
- Across From Grey Bears. On the same street as Sutter Maternity.
Member of the IBPSA (International Boarding and Pet Service Association)
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Stores
- Other Information:
I checked out this place a couple of years ago, and at that time their overnight boarding consisted of putting dogs in travel crates for the night!!!! I asked how many hours the animals would be in there, and the person showing me around said she didn't know. Unless things have changed, this is more of a doggie daycare center than a true kennel (and i wouldn't even do daycare there...I was not allowed to inspect the ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch