I got a very quiet room with comfortable bedsand spectacular view of the Pacific, Palm trees and the Channel Islands in the dusk. This hotel is in a great location across from East Beach and has a very friendly and helpful staff. The front desk folks were always willing to help with directions to local restaurants and attractions. Very romantic. Not a big hotel which is what we preferred. I would stay here again! Lov... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Cabrillo Inn at the BeachAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Ocean view Rooms - Spanish Vacation Cottages-2 Pools - Ocean view Sun Decks - Continental Breakfast -Oceanfront ''East Beach.''
- Please Visit Our Web Site for More Information.
- vacation rentals
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Cabrillo Park, Waterfront, East Beach
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotel & Motel Consultants, Motels, Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Hotels, Hotels-Apartment
I recently stayed a weekend at this lovely inn, as I was in Santa Barbara for a wedding. Check in was simple, and we had what seemed to be a fairly exclusive room on the 3rd floor with only two neighboring rooms. The view of the Pacific ocean from the front of our room, which was nearly the width of the room was just wonderful. Although it looks out onto busy Cabrillo Blvd, when the traffic calmed down in the even... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch