This was the worst hotel I have stayed in in 15 years. There were ants in the room, the sliding glass door didn't close at the top and the busy street noise kept us up. The shower head was positioned for a 4 foot tall person and the sink faucet handle fell off in my hand. We were given two small towels for two adults (plus two hand towels and wash cloths to be fair). Not all the lights worked and there was a home... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
BEST WESTERN Beachside InnAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Beachside Inn, perfectly located just across the street and a few minutes walking distance from the harbor, pier and beaches of Santa Barbara. From our fantastic location, you can also enjoy a beautiful walk to "downtown" Santa Barbara, and experience all our world class dining and shopping. The beachfront/downtown electric shuttle is also available at our front door, if you're planning to have one of your lazy days while visiting. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone, promise. Our 60 room hotel will be sure to offer you the quaint charm, which represents Santa Barbara's essence, but all modern conveniences are available within the property. From very hi-speed Internet to a wonderful continental breakfast and a fabulous staff, we're all confident you will have a memorable visit here in Santa Barbara. We look forward to welcoming every one of you to our wonderful little escape by the sea in beautiful Santa Barbara. Now until 12/4 minor renovations. M-F 8A-4P. We anticipate minimal noise disturbance. We will experience occasional water shut-off as well. Announcements to be made. This is to better our guest experience! We apologize in advance!!!
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (877) 722-3422
- Best Western
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, discover, visa, diners club
- With a stay at Best Western Beachside Inn in Santa Barbara (West Beach), you'll be minutes from Carriage and Western Art Museum and Outdoors Santa Barbara Visitor Center. This hotel is close to Presidio Santa Barbara and Santa Barbara County Courthouse.
- Waterfront, East Beach
- Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Motels, Meeting & Event Planning Services