Mindy was amazing! She looked at my daughter, looked at inspiration pictures and went right to work pulling dresses. Actually, the very first dress she pulled for us, ended up being "the dress". When she slipped it on, we actually had the ahhhh moment people told me we would have. Mindy also has great suggestions on accessories, and everything else that goes with a dress.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Jaclyn's Bridal & Formal GownsAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- A full-service salon, Jaclyn's Bridal features dresses seen in Bride, Bridal Guide, The Knot, Martha Stewart and many more of your favorite bridal magazines. We are an authorized dealer for all major designers in the world.
- Many to choose from!
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- At Jaclyn's Bridal we believe that 10% of our work is providing merchandise and 90% is providing service! We also believe that the wedding day is one of the most important days of a woman's life and we take that fact very seriously.
- Our bridal consultants are courteous and well-trained in the field and they do not work on commission. They are here to help your day become the day you have always dreamed of all your life. So come by and start putting together your dream wedding today!
- Jaclyn's Bridal has very competitive pricing and can get 99% of the dresses that are available in major magazines.
- Bridal Gown Preservation, Bridal Shops, Formal Wear Rental & Sales, Women's Clothing, Bridal Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I entered Jaclyn’s Bridal, 2 months before my wedding date, with a wedding gown disaster story. I happened to be just passing by this shop and I left there having tried on my dream dress. I purchased my wedding gown from them and the owner of the salon made sure that every detail was perfect for me. The few alterations that were needed were completed by them and were well above my expectations. The dress fit my body ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Jaclyn's Bridal is a breath of fresh air. I am a wedding planner in Orange County and after several of my clients had a great experience with Jaclyn's I refereed my very own sister there after becoming engaged in 2008. She fell in love with the very first dress she tried on. There was NO RUSH and NO Pressure to buy the same day unlike other bridal stores. So when I myself became engaged the following year I also purc... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I showed up an hour before my appointment time, and offered to come back on time, but the staff insisted they were not busy and would help me. However, the lady who was helping us was not helpful at all. While browsing the dresses, I found a couple to try on, and the sales lady was no where in sight. My friend had to carry the dresses to the dressing room for me. Then, when I was ready to try them on, I stood around ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(2)|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I went to Jaclyn?s Bridal to have my wedding gown altered & pressed. They promised to finish one week before my wedding, but my gown wasn?t ready until 2 days before the wedding! They didn't even offer to deliver.\r \r Once we finally had the gown, we found it was terribly wrinkled, and the veil was all tangled in the beading of the gown! Some requested repairs hadn't been made! I felt hopeless with no time to make... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No(2)|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I bought my dress at Jaclyn's Bridal. I appreciated the selection of less traditional dresses there. I didn't want a princess style, strapless ball gown and they had more options for me there than the other places I visited. It's a small shop and the selection felt hand-picked, which I liked. The owner Mindy really knows her stuff! She's extremely knowledgeable about alterations and what to do to a dress to make... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch